Reviews for All Grown Up
Independent Dude chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
That was a nice story. I liked the detail about Earthforce still holding a grudge against Sheridan's mutineers. Not sure that it was in character for Susan to fall for Corwin like she did in this story, though. But that's what fanfic is for.
Shadow Chaser chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
I did look at the pic on your recommendation - holy hell, little Lieutenant's all grown up! Ladykiller style too! This is actually my first time reading a David/Ivanova pairing, so it was quite interesting. I like it though, very short and sweet. _

-Shadow Chaser
D'Artag-NOT chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
I like this! It's so refreshing to find an Ivanova story in which she's not spending the rest of her life pining for Marcus (whom she could never give the time of day anyway). The series never did much with Corwin, so you had a free hand with the characterization. It seems to fit right in with what I remember of the character. A satisfying follow-up to the incident of the roses (nicely used as a symbol here). Good job!
Starfire201 chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
This was beautifully poignant. I think it certainly presented a very nice picture of what could have been and what may be. Seems Susan learned that not all love has to remain unrequited.
Nyt Yanse chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
This was a wonderful story- I love Corwin, he's my favourite little-used character. And your right- he was always a hottie, but now it's a more distinguished, rugged handsomeness rather than the boyish charm he had before. They both read very close to character- I could see this really happening. And the background info, especially about the Plague, was also very true to form and much appreciated :) Is there any hope of more of these two? You write them very well.