Reviews for Erased Book One
Specter06 chapter 62 . 2/6/2014
Very glad to see a new chapter.
This fandom could definitely use a finished fanfic.
I hope you'll continue to write.
Specter06 chapter 58 . 2/3/2014
Only one review per chapter allowed so I posted on this one.
Girl, you need to update! I really miss this story. I'm really hoping to see it finished one day.
Is it writer's block? Just think of an ending to wrap things up nicely and work toward that.
I know, it's kind of a sad thing but we're the only two still active in this fandom.
Everyone else has left. If we quit there's no one.
I haven't been posting much either lately but right now I'm working on new chapters.
I still want to finish, just for the sake of it.
Because I don't want to abandon my stories and I still enjoy writing them.
Specter06 chapter 61 . 12/18/2013
Yes! The next chapter has finally landed!
Oh, how I've grown to like this story more and more as it continues. :)
You're closing in on the 100.000 words.
Keep it up!
Specter06 chapter 60 . 10/29/2013
Loved the conversation between Shiloh and Stith.
I think you could have some really deep and interesting conversations with Stith.
I'd like to think that Stith is way more intelligent than the movie made us believe.
Akima's story is a better example of how her character should be portrayed.
It just shows she's capable of being a really good friend and a giver of advice.
Awesome how you did that too. ;)
Specter06 chapter 59 . 9/25/2013
Hi, thanks for the read.
Still enjoying my holiday of course but I'll try to keep up with everything you and Sal are pumping out on DA and FF.
By the way, the fanon term for a Mantrin/Akrennian hybrid is Mantrennian.
Something from the old days. ;)
Keep up the good work.
Specter06 chapter 53 . 6/10/2013
Haha, that last argument between Shiloh and Preed made my day.
I always do my best to avoid conflicts in real life but in stories, I love it when too strong-willed characters clash.
Love it! ;)
Specter06 chapter 50 . 4/22/2013
Forty-nine parts already, including the prologue. I'm still reading every new chapter as soon as it's posted.
I still wonder how it's going to end.
Keep going! :)
The Angel Of Hell's Gates chapter 47 . 3/22/2013
hell yeah best one yet thanks you your the second person to say happy birth day to me
Specter06 chapter 46 . 3/8/2013
I'm still following! I so hope you'll finish it one day. Completed fanfics are rare, especially in this fandom and especially stories with a length of this many chapters. Keep going please.
The Angel Of Hell's Gates chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
by birthday is on march 22 and i would love it if you posted another on my birthday because i really like this story
Specter06 chapter 45 . 1/21/2013
Great, a new chapter!
Poor Shi seems confused and messed up though.
Hope she'll be alright.
Specter06 chapter 44 . 12/26/2012
Whoohoo, I still love this tale.
Glad to see a new chapter.

I really like Karria.
Never really thought of the idea of Stith having a brother or sister but I think he fits rather well.
A bit of a clumsy funny guy.
But he better start running now.
Don't wanna mess with a big sis like that. haha ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Awesome
Radio Free Death chapter 2 . 12/15/2012
Hello and hope you don't mind some crit!

The story opens on a nice hook. I was drawn in immediately. I can't say that it was worth it-on the one hand, the writing isn't too bad. You have a good grasp of structure and dialogue tags are reduced. The setting...well, I would've liked to know where the characters are. The first scene is outdoors somewhere and the second is in some nondefined sickbay. I'll address the main problem with the prologue.

Preed is out of character and Nessie is a sue.

Now I'm guessing the story is a prequel to the movie starring Preed, since it explains how he lost an ear and the metal plate on his skull (more on that later). That's fine. I just wish Preed felt like Preed. Maybe his character is the way he is because of Nessie. She is bordering on Sue, who needs Preed to save her, has an evil love interest after her, dies, and is only there to show how fragile and how much in love Preed was with her. I never got to see any of that though; this is the first time she was introduced.

There are other things that kinda bugged me. I'll list them:

[Preed could only see a black-cloaked figure in front of him, holding a dagger in his hand.]

The guy appears out of nowhere, without Preed noticing it.

[The figure raised his dagger and had it cutting deeply in Nessie's back, and he smiled as Nessie let out a small cry.
"Nessie!" cried Preed, before the figure was on top of him, slicing most of his left ear and the skin covering the left side of his head off.]

The scene is a bit sloppy. You'd think Preed would've just pushed Nessie out of the way or done something. And it didn't seem as if she were stabbed, just cut with a knife.

["Me and Franz had to insert a metal plate on your head to stop the bleeding."]

That...doesn't begin to make sense. Bandages would've been far more realistic to stop the bleeding, and skin grafts to replace the skin he lost. It would be one thing if he cracked his skull.

That's about it. I hope that helped!
Specter06 chapter 43 . 11/24/2012
I was beginning to fear that chapter 40 would be the end.
Glad to see you're still in the game!
I look forward to more.