Reviews for Air
Sigh...half of every chapter consists about sex. It really gets boring after a while to read the same again and again. Besides that the story is okay.
riderswaves123 chapter 15 . 5/3
Is it normal that Bella drinks alcohol as if she was a thirty years old and knows it as good as a thirty years old? I am just curious because it's stated that she is only 19. And in the states you can drink openly from the age 21.
Mrs. O'Shea chapter 20 . 4/22
I love this story I've read it a few times.
Allear chapter 12 . 3/13
I don't like this Edward at all.
yourekillingmesmalls chapter 20 . 2/13
I can't believe I've never read this story, it's so pretty and heartwarming and good. Thank you!
karunakannu1999 chapter 20 . 1/1
Loved the story & this Edward.
mkm620 chapter 20 . 10/3/2017
Your a genius when it comes to characters! I love how you describe them, I feel like I know them personally! I could read your stories forever!
jermak99 chapter 19 . 9/5/2017
I've read this a million times but on my way to work today I saw a cute construction guy in a big, beat up truck and it made me think of Airward. Had to be read again. Absolutely had to. Love this fic so much! :)
NetNet13 chapter 20 . 6/4/2017
Love this Edward. I love the way you wrote his POV. Great story thank you.
myadryk89 chapter 20 . 3/15/2017
I loved it! I wish the intimate moments of Bella and Edward were like this, exactly like this, in every story. I loveeed how natural Bella is, you managed to make me like the sweetness in someone, I truly appreciate that in Bella. Edward is so comanding without saying a word and without being an asshole. I really like their relationship, odd but somehow sure.
Thank you so much for writing and sharing this story with us.
harkie5 chapter 20 . 1/24/2017
Loved your story! Thanks for sharing!
anjielcakes chapter 20 . 1/11/2017
This story was suggested on Facebook I loved it it was so sweet
Mtg526 chapter 20 . 10/5/2016
Fun story. No crazy drama...just good and on the light side. Thanks so much for writing.
Atwiggs chapter 20 . 10/2/2016
That was just lovely! Thx!
Atwiggs chapter 19 . 10/2/2016
Well this new Edward kinda grew on me. I loved that the house that he built ending up being their house. Bella was just who he needed in his life. He learned how to express his feelings and I loved how, out of nowhere he came up with something beautiful. With Bella he had become softer, just enough. I love how Bella matured and started to ask for what she wanted or needed. All and all I loved this sweet fic. At first i wasn't too sure, but I should have known it would be wonderful because you wrote it. Thanks so much for the wonderful escape lovey! God Bless you ~Anita
3,697 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »