Reviews for Air
Kitty Bad chapter 3 . 3/26
Rereading, and OMG. This story still makes my belly flip flop.
Loved it!
Ladii Charmz chapter 20 . 3/13
I loved this edward and the way bella accepted him! Adorable! Wish had more edward stories like this :)
Anyways great story! And writing
cullenlover88 chapter 20 . 3/13
wonderful story
babefangirl chapter 20 . 2/23
Super cute story! Loved the fluff and the buildup of their relationship!
efka chapter 19 . 2/23
As you may remember (cause I wrote you this about hundred times already) or not (cause there's probably lots of people like me) from time to time I like to reread some of your stories. In case you haven't noticed - I'm a fan ;) Today I sat at work and completely couldn't focus and suddenly and completely out of nowhere came to me this need of... 'Air'. So here I am. Rereading. Soaking myself in the world of Edward and Bella you created. And as always it's amazing impression. And every time I discover something new, pay attention to the details I missed previous time or simply forgot about it.
I have this little hope that maybe in some future we'll get something new from you. Cause I'm greedy like that when it comes to your writing.
Efka
tiariamia chapter 20 . 2/10
This is one of my favorite stories. Thank you so much for posting! Have read it atleast 5 times! :)
sarah martin chapter 20 . 2/6
Amazing story loved it so much
ReadLoveMusic chapter 20 . 1/23
I loved this story. It made my heart melt. I swear it was the sweetest thing I've read in a while. It wasn't all about the sex, but when it was it was good! Amazing story!
renewagain chapter 20 . 1/20
You know it wasn't really angsty (I know it wasn't supposed to be) but it kept me slightly on edge the way they were sure of each other but still needed to grow closer. I really enjoyed watching these two fall in love.
renewagain chapter 17 . 1/20
Yep. This is sweet.
renewagain chapter 9 . 1/20
Love Edward POV. He's such a mystery to me on this one. Interesting.
renewagain chapter 3 . 1/20
You know what I find amazing about your writing, I can tell the age based on their voice. How are you doing that? I'm not even sure where it comes from, but I did your characters layered, even in the first few chapters.
Brita chapter 20 . 1/6
As my like 10th time reading this I love it and the story my all time fanfic favorite
mommymac0508 chapter 20 . 1/5
Hello I just read this one and I loved it love come in all shapes and sizes and ages but the is someone for everyone
3,596 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »