Reviews for Air
I want your Edward... Just to sleep with xo
VronniePantz chapter 5 . 5/17/2014
Happy gooey 3am feelings xo
VronniePantz chapter 3 . 5/17/2014
That last line is golden... "Smitten silly, smitten stupid" ... Best feeling ever.
VronniePantz chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
Wide awake at 3am, in pain from surgery... So I figured I'd retread this because all your stories make me gooey inside... And when you're high on painkillers... Gooey is a good feeling Bahahaha... So thank you for your stories once again miss rochelle
Midnight Cougar chapter 20 . 4/30/2014
This was a truly beautiful story; the flow, the feel, it was a pleasure to read. You have a gift, Rochelle, and I just wanted to say that there are readers, like me, who will forever be affected by your lovely, memorable stories and characters. Thank you for writing. xox
beachlovers chapter 20 . 4/23/2014
Soooo loved this Edward! Thank you
beachlovers chapter 19 . 4/23/2014
I have had this on my 'to read' list for awhile! So glad I finally did!
twihard4everandalways chapter 20 . 4/23/2014
This was a really good and cute little read :) I loved the way you portrayed the characters!
omfgsmittenkitten chapter 20 . 4/22/2014
Loved it!
Thank you.
Guest chapter 12 . 4/12/2014
Aaack, I don't know if I could take the lack of going to see her when she got back, or the deeeeeeelaaaaaaay in saying I love you when she ASKED him outright! Does he really care? Even if yes, how can B believe it?
Guest chapter 9 . 4/12/2014
I do find it odd that they don't seem to be embarrassed about the age diff, esp around acquaintances. I'd be so catty if a guy I knew came out with a girl 10 yrs younger.
Guest chapter 8 . 4/12/2014
So need an EPOV.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/12/2014
I'd be so confused and insecure with his late night, platonic behavior! Esp. After B asks him and he says that he falls asleep or doesn't feel like sex sometimes!
Guest chapter 5 . 4/12/2014
Love when things work out with a crush
Guest chapter 4 . 4/12/2014
Omg. He is so older hot guy. Because I love you so, I will share my huge secret crush, who looks more EC than anyone in the world, esp. This story's... JT Holmes... Check out the photo where he's got a ski hat.
3,688 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »