Reviews for Air
Guest chapter 4 . 4/12/2014
Omg. He is so older hot guy. Because I love you so, I will share my huge secret crush, who looks more EC than anyone in the world, esp. This story's... JT Holmes... Check out the photo where he's got a ski hat.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/12/2014
Ick, the horrors of the night after and reaching out... So glad it's all in the past for me! Even though getting your crush into bed is awesome!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/12/2014
Ooh, thanks for the EPOV
Eliza chapter 20 . 4/12/2014
Great story. I liked this Edward and Bella. Actually all your characters were well written. Your ending just sucked
TheFicChick chapter 17 . 4/6/2014
So sweet. I just love the understatement. It feels so gentle. 3
TheFicChick chapter 13 . 4/6/2014
Oh, the complete and total vulnerability of outwardly acknowledging a first love. So terrifying. And, as usual, you nailed it.
TheFicChick chapter 12 . 4/6/2014
You capture that insecurity of not knowing, the fear of asking for clarification, the vulnerability, perfectly. And Edward...such a tough nut. So set in his ways, it seems... So true if an older guy. Wonderful. xo
TheFicChick chapter 10 . 4/6/2014
And of course, you use one of my favorite Neruda lines ever. So beautiful, soul sister. Loving this wonderfully different Edward. 3
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 20 . 3/30/2014
like I said I enjoyed the story wish it was longer or you would write a part two to this story THANK YOU IT WAS GREAT
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 19 . 3/30/2014
I like this story your a good writer just wished ths story was longer them married having children getting old together you know heaven ever after I dream for tem to [snicker]
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 18 . 3/30/2014
well is he going to marry her or what
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 17 . 3/30/2014
so she is going to move in with him . yes I wonder what Charley will have to say too
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 16 . 3/30/2014
that ws interesting I enjoyed it a lot
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 15 . 3/30/2014
what the hand holding. cant figure out why anyone would want to be a shrink or head doctor as he said
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 14 . 3/30/2014
glad your in your new house hope you really like it. so the parents want to meet her guess that's great mine sure wasn't didn't seem to suite mother-in -law for some reason but boy she sure flipped over my dad.
3,674 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »