Reviews for Air
OhGeeFantasy chapter 6 . 1/12/2014
Aw...I'm loving this, so hard!
Xo
OhGeeFantasy chapter 5 . 1/12/2014
Sweet Edward. I like the easiness of them.
OhGeeFantasy chapter 4 . 1/12/2014
Edward going for the gusto! That tongue is the devil...but damn if that wasn't hot!
OhGeeFantasy chapter 3 . 1/12/2014
That was a tiny bit awkward, but I'm glad these plans to see one another again.
OhGeeFantasy chapter 2 . 1/12/2014
So he did notice her...
OhGeeFantasy chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
I've been wanting to read this for so long. I'm glad I started it :)
Xo
kaykayboo4 chapter 20 . 1/5/2014
I absolutely enjoyed this really sweet and I got these really annoying butterflies LOL. I read Rise a while ago ( AND BOY DID I LOVE IT ) and I was gunna read all the your other stories but RL just wouldn't let me. I'm planning on reading ALL of your stories stay tuned for more reviews.

Keep up the good work Rochelle 3

Oh and Happy New Year 3 xoxo
missmelly chapter 20 . 1/4/2014
Whew. This is a masterful story. I like this and this B a lot. A lot. I like how they get each other. I like how they know themselves. I like that they don't play games or withhold emotions from each other. And I like the words you choose when you write them.
dpennell007 chapter 20 . 1/1/2014
Loved this story, the writing style, your fabulously stoic yet vulnerable Edward, and how comfortable I felt reading something without waiting for the other shoe to drop. (Well, might have been a tad apprehensive because I've been burned before).

Thinking we are facebook friends because I share your love of counselor, and l love reading her reviews - but I don't remember why I asked you. This is the first of yours that I've read, and I'm so glad to say it won't be my last. A definite favorite!
HeavenForbidWePonder chapter 20 . 1/1/2014
FINISHED OMFG THAT WAS SO YAYAYAYAYAYAYY OMG THAT WAS YAYAYAAYAYAYY I cannot BREaThE HelP mE.

Wow. That was amazing!
Graywaves chapter 20 . 12/30/2013
I read this entire story in one sitting! I absolutely adore your writing style. Air and Starry Eyed Inside are my most favorite Twilight fanfics. Thank you for sharing!
FriscoTwilightChick chapter 13 . 11/30/2013
Love this. I'm he Bay Area so I can picture all of this. I appreciate this relationship. Opposites do attract, good love takes hard work.
Koshivuh chapter 20 . 10/29/2013
Great end to a great story. Wouldn't mind seeing some kind of sequel ;) I'm going to miss these guys!
Koshivuh chapter 19 . 10/29/2013
Epilogue here I come. I'm sad, but I'm ready :]
ecullensgurl chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
3,622 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »