Reviews for Air
Elli-Iris chapter 17 . 7/12/2013
Awe, building his home and he wants her in it. :-)
Elli-Iris chapter 16 . 7/12/2013
So daddy's not so bad. It does seem like you are telling me my sis's story. Earie. Her now father in law can talk nonstop. And her husband lived on the streets for a while in his youth to escape him. But now they get on OK.
Elli-Iris chapter 15 . 7/12/2013
Esme is wonderful. Now for dear old dad. This story is close o my sis's. Home in the Berkley Hills by Indian Rock. Father a law pro. And mom had 3 or 4 mastered but stayed at home.
Elli-Iris chapter 14 . 7/12/2013
Getting set to truly meet the parents. I like them fiesty. ;-) congras on your newhome!
Elli-Iris chapter 13 . 7/12/2013
Keep it real Bella. :-) drag it out of him. ;-) So I wonder where he wants to put his house? Tahoe? Berkley or Oakland Hills? Perhaps they are not quite there yet, but the love is and now they can both say it.
bonz245 chapter 20 . 7/12/2013
Just read this story..So .
Elli-Iris chapter 12 . 7/12/2013
Shit man! He scared me for a sec there. So love is in the air. All around them. And they have said the words. She didn't fource them out of him, she just asked. And he just wasn't good at describing his feelings without a little help.
They are not perfect but they are perfect for each other. :-)
Elli-Iris chapter 11 . 7/12/2013
Quick memory bare sex. Taking him with her over christmas. They will miss eachother with plans for a snow go. My aunt from sF had a house in Tahoe. I'll never forget spending my one and only white Christmas there when I was in 6th grade. I also spent my 21st birthday there. Good times. :-)
IrsElli
Elli-Iris chapter 10 . 7/12/2013
Walnut Creek. My aunt used to live there. Beautiful area. It fits Rose. Peter not a threat. Too late for you dude. Edward can't stay away. Teasing with poetry. So sweet. When will those 3 little words pass through them. They are there.
Elli-Iris chapter 9 . 7/12/2013
Happy dirty 30's to you Ro! When this was written anyway. Next week I hit Oh lordy it's 40's. ;-)
They are so Smitten it's cute. And meeting Em now in addition to his mom and 2 of his sibs. Em meeting Rose. Ya, she will bend to his charms. ;-)
Marcus is a lil creepy. I hope he respects his friends claim on Bella.
Getting more free with her houghts. He's sexy. ;-)
Elli-Iris chapter 8 . 7/12/2013
Love is in the "AIR". She is his girlfriend. Meting mom ad sis agan. I like that they care for him. Bring him food out of the blue. And they like Bella. I think they see something. See that Edward is perhaps serious about her? Say it bella. Perhaps like the sex he is waiting politely for her to say it first? Putiing aside them joking about making love vs. Fucking. Plans for "his house". Hmmmm. I wonder if he sees her in it?
Yet.
Elli-Iris chapter 7 . 7/12/2013
Silly girl. He was waiting for her. Waiting for her to want it. To lead. To ask for it. ;-)
Elli-Iris chapter 6 . 7/12/2013
Awe sweet. He just wanted to be with her. Sharing her dinner break. Sleping next to her. :-) Not always needing to talk. Sometimes it is nice to be comfortable. To just "BE". So to the "maybe". What will they become? Perhaps the air. They will need eachother like air to breathe.
Elli-Iris chapter 5 . 7/12/2013
Hoping it will last. It was sweet. Fear is setting in because she is falling for him. But he wants her too. He was a generous lover. Both spent. And breakfast and goodbye kisses. He will call again...I hope he saved her number this time.
Elli-Iris chapter 4 . 7/12/2013
It's fun to be in the bay area. I'm from the central valley but I have family there so the places, the feel, the beer, etc all feels familar. So 2nd date of sorts. Or a first really. A lot of conversation. A beautiful remote setting. And finally coming together. Woot! :-)
3,529 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »