Reviews for Air
TheFicChick chapter 17 . 4/6/2014
So sweet. I just love the understatement. It feels so gentle. 3
TheFicChick chapter 13 . 4/6/2014
Oh, the complete and total vulnerability of outwardly acknowledging a first love. So terrifying. And, as usual, you nailed it.
TheFicChick chapter 12 . 4/6/2014
You capture that insecurity of not knowing, the fear of asking for clarification, the vulnerability, perfectly. And Edward...such a tough nut. So set in his ways, it seems... So true if an older guy. Wonderful. xo
TheFicChick chapter 10 . 4/6/2014
And of course, you use one of my favorite Neruda lines ever. So beautiful, soul sister. Loving this wonderfully different Edward. 3
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 20 . 3/30/2014
like I said I enjoyed the story wish it was longer or you would write a part two to this story THANK YOU IT WAS GREAT
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 19 . 3/30/2014
I like this story your a good writer just wished ths story was longer them married having children getting old together you know heaven ever after I dream for tem to [snicker]
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 18 . 3/30/2014
well is he going to marry her or what
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 17 . 3/30/2014
so she is going to move in with him . yes I wonder what Charley will have to say too
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 16 . 3/30/2014
that ws interesting I enjoyed it a lot
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 15 . 3/30/2014
what the hand holding. cant figure out why anyone would want to be a shrink or head doctor as he said
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 14 . 3/30/2014
glad your in your new house hope you really like it. so the parents want to meet her guess that's great mine sure wasn't didn't seem to suite mother-in -law for some reason but boy she sure flipped over my dad.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 13 . 3/30/2014
well he is talking and telling her his feeling so I guess that's good right lets see how it goes but there is something bothering Edward maybe the old girlfriend ? don't know guess we will find out
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 12 . 3/30/2014
well that ws weird even with the yes I love you don't ask me why I cant explain it
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 11 . 3/29/2014
well while she's getting on a plane home for Christmas I'm going to bed it's 2 in the morning here and I'm old need my beauty rest the only thing wrong with that I never see any beauty just an old woman getting older[snicker]
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 10 . 3/29/2014
sounds like he missed her a little bit right
3,685 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »