Reviews for Air
Koshivuh chapter 20 . 10/29/2013
Great end to a great story. Wouldn't mind seeing some kind of sequel ;) I'm going to miss these guys!
Koshivuh chapter 19 . 10/29/2013
Epilogue here I come. I'm sad, but I'm ready :]
ecullensgurl chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Koshivuh chapter 18 . 10/29/2013
This is something that is so simple but so romantic. This would be a great date or even just a nice way to spend time together. Not spending a lot of money or making major plans. Just spending time together in a simple place and way.
Koshivuh chapter 17 . 10/29/2013
Awww, so cute! I can't wait to see what happens :DD
Koshivuh chapter 16 . 10/29/2013
I like their relationship. So simple and they just understand each other.
Koshivuh chapter 15 . 10/28/2013
Uh, oh. Time to meet the father :]
Koshivuh chapter 14 . 10/28/2013
I just wanted to thank you for writing this story :] It may not be the last chapter yet or the right time for it, haha, but whatever. I love it and I've really enjoyed it. I'm twenty and I've never had a boyfriend (Uh, yeah...I know.), so it's nice to see something like this. Something about a couple who are not perfect, but are real with each other. (Obviously this is fiction and all relationships won't be like this...Obviously. But it's adorable and I guess one of the reasons people read stories like these is because they want something similar to it.)
Koshivuh chapter 13 . 10/28/2013
So. Adorable. Overload.
Koshivuh chapter 12 . 10/28/2013
Yesssss. I felt a little bit of anxiety at the end, but now I'm happy :]
Koshivuh chapter 11 . 10/27/2013
I love them! And I don't want to go to sleep :[
Koshivuh chapter 9 . 10/27/2013
They're so cuute :] Yaay!
Koshivuh chapter 8 . 10/27/2013
They're just so cuuuuute. I'm really hoping that they don't run into any angst, but I feel like they might.
Koshivuh chapter 6 . 10/27/2013
Ugh, that's so cute. I love their relationship.
Koshivuh chapter 5 . 10/27/2013
Sorry for not reviewing last chapter, but that's what you get for ending it like you did, haha. This was a great one, and so was the last. I am liking this couple a lot :]
3,625 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »