Reviews for Air
carebear309 chapter 5 . 3/16/2011
:) can't wait for their next date!
LoveMeSomeAngst chapter 5 . 3/16/2011
I'm not so sure about Edward. Bella made me a little sad talking about the post sex snuggling. I hope his being a good bit older doesn't screw with Bella.
Basketgirl chapter 5 . 3/16/2011
Thank you for the quick update. Thank God I am off this week or as always I would be sneaking to read one of your updates at work!

I hope he likes her for more than just sex. He seems a little sketchy - hmm I lost your number, hmm I'll probably be late, not much talking the next morning.

Love, love, love your stories!
Basketgirl chapter 4 . 3/16/2011
God girl this is so hot. I read the end like 10 times yesterday!
FFpassion chapter 5 . 3/16/2011
yeah I read it on Sunday but I can't help myself you have this pull over me & I'm reading it again lol

Another great chapter.

love

Irene

xx
shaz308 chapter 5 . 3/16/2011
Seems all the power is onone side of whatever his is. Look forward to your next update. Interested to see if he calls her for a while. Thanks for the update.
MasenCullen chapter 5 . 3/16/2011
You make me feel that special something.
Hadley Hemingway chapter 5 . 3/16/2011
Dear one - I confess that, with these chapters, I read through quickly to get to the next turning point, then re-read and savor each word. The chapters are just that delicious. By the way, if I were Bella, I would so be overthinking every move and every word this guy makes...it's so hard to know just how to take him!
thunnababy chapter 5 . 3/16/2011
Another sweet chapter. I'm wondering though, why a handsome 29 year old hunk of a man isn't already involved with someone else? How did that happen? Almost too good to be true, you know?
Sunfeathers chapter 5 . 3/16/2011
Ok, I really want to trust him, but I just don't know! He's kind of aloof with Bella - he seems to have his own agenda - but I guess that's just because they hardly know each other.

This made me sad though: "It was manufactured, an artificial sort of closeness. It left an empty little hole in my heart ..."

I want Bella to be careful! And I want Edward to be careful with her. :)

Thanks for sharing such a great story, Rochelle!
roxiegirl chapter 5 . 3/16/2011
Ugh. I want this Edward. Oh hell, I want all Edwards except the Douchewards. So 10 years different in age. I can handle that. Hope Edward can and this is more to him. See you soon!
thunnababy chapter 4 . 3/16/2011
It's nice that he doesn't push himself on her but rather asks her instead. This is good. Short chapters though but it's still nice.
barburella chapter 5 . 3/16/2011
It's almost as if this is just a passing casual fling.

Brisk.
thunnababy chapter 3 . 3/16/2011
Hmmm, ten years age difference. Interesting beginning. I like it a lot so far. Do you have any ideas as to how many chapters you are planning on making this story?
Twiggalina chapter 5 . 3/16/2011
I have to ask but what the hell is wrong with Edward if he falls asleep on top of her after they have sex? Does he have an instant snooze button that's pushed after climax? Lol! I'm just kidding with you;)

This story is so cute Rochelle!
3,592 | « Prev Page 1 .. 195 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 215 .. Last Next »