Reviews for Air
nothing2Me chapter 5 . 3/16/2011
*sigh..
xKrazyKiddx chapter 5 . 3/16/2011
Oh wow...that was good...too bad she couldn't ride him that would've been even better in my opinion ;) I'm liking where this is going...hopefully it continues with their relationship flourishing the way it has! :)

XOXO

KK
Esmeatheart chapter 5 . 3/16/2011
That was one of the most realistic sex scenes of all of the fics I've read. I swear I had a similar experience once-the dialogue and all. When Edward asks, "you gonna let me?", I had a flashback. So crazy. But I am really digging this story. Good job.
HockeyChick10 chapter 5 . 3/16/2011
They finally got their sexing groove on :)
IluvSpunk chapter 5 . 3/16/2011
Niiiiiiiiiiice, I loved that lemon. She expected him to drop her after, getting the opposite is definitely better!
IluvSpunk chapter 4 . 3/16/2011
She's a lucky, lucky girl. There are definitely advantages to being with an older man. ;)
my1hopeful chapter 5 . 3/16/2011
Ah! I want the next one! :-D
my1hopeful chapter 4 . 3/16/2011
*sigh* Love this. Don't know about this Edward; haven't gotten a read on him yet. That's a little different than usual and I like it!
IluvSpunk chapter 3 . 3/16/2011
The awkwardness make it so real, I think we've all been there. At least I've always had those awkward feeling around guys I like. Liking this!
Sisterlu chapter 5 . 3/16/2011
As usual, I love this story. It reminds me of what I would think and feel. Very good portrayal of the female mind. Love your writing style. Thanks!
IluvSpunk chapter 2 . 3/16/2011
I think I almost squee'd over the EPOV! An older Edward, I like that!
IluvSpunk chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Yay, I think this one is new to me! You have such a way of taking me back to my high school years, I love it! I even get butterflies in my belly!
CindyWindy chapter 5 . 3/16/2011
Aw, this was sad, but feels real for their situation: "an artificial sort of closeness...an empty little hole in my heart."

Then he fell asleep on her! Does that mean he feels very comfortable with her? Or is it that he gets up super early? Hmm...

I really think he cares for her though, just maybe shows it in unconventional ways. Bottom line: I find your Edward fascinating!
JenDoesGym chapter 5 . 3/16/2011
I am loving the age difference. Edward's emotions/demeanor seem to shift back and forth. A little aloof maybe? What does he see in such a younger woman? I love that he's more blue collar working with his hands-but not as a doctor. A little rougher around the edges. I like that they had this date to talk and get to know eachother. Can't wait for the next update!
dharma.issued chapter 5 . 3/16/2011
Im a pretty quiet person myself so I love others who are the same and can enjoy the silence
3,668 | « Prev Page 1 .. 195 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 215 .. Last Next »