Reviews for Air
beckybrandon chapter 4 . 3/15/2011
love your writing,so hot
tff000 chapter 4 . 3/15/2011
this seems to be a bit of a different e than we normally see. like the two characters so far. it seems like we are still only getting glances at them. wondering how long you plan the story to be.
i.luv.twilight2 chapter 4 . 3/15/2011
Now that's a first date! I can't wait to get a glimpse into Edward's head again to see what he thinks of Bella. Great story.
Alliecat N Heat chapter 4 . 3/15/2011
i love that she's younger and all neat and organized and he's older and not. Reading this has been so light and airy. its very comforting. Some of these fics have so much angst and heartfail its to be able to just breathe and smile thru one.
TotoGirl78 chapter 4 . 3/15/2011
Wow. Great chapter. Can't wait to see how this story unfolds. I'd like to know more about edward's POV at this point.
LucidFragments chapter 4 . 3/15/2011
I love your stories, but I love the fact you write about the Bay Area a little more. Thank you for sharing them.
Caarz chapter 4 . 3/15/2011
This Edward is a little strange...I don't really know where I have him, but I guess that's sort of the point ;) And I have to say that I love your posting schedule :D
BellsNWhistles4Edward chapter 4 . 3/15/2011
well, that made my upper arms feel extra long and rubbery.

not gunna lie: Favorite line: ""Don't tease me.""

:thud:
Just Me Alone chapter 4 . 3/15/2011
Wow...I am breathless...Love it!
eternallyedward chapter 4 . 3/15/2011
That last bit with Edward maneuvering Bella over his face is so hot-it makes my stomach flip every time lol.
Darcyfan14 chapter 4 . 3/15/2011
Wow don't tease him. Sexy, hot and perfect.
apricot30 chapter 4 . 3/15/2011
"you gonna let me?" Let whaat? I am so slow with things like this. Haha :p
Erikajo chapter 4 . 3/15/2011
That is the nice thing about a more experienced man... ;)
dharma.issued chapter 4 . 3/15/2011
"you gonna let me?" so hott
sweetowl chapter 4 . 3/15/2011
Hot. No more words to say.
3,607 | « Prev Page 1 .. 207 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 227 .. Last Next »