Reviews for Air
legallyblondeff chapter 4 . 3/15/2011
I hadn't forgotten how great this storyline was - what I had forgotten was how hot it was! Thank you so much for posting as a standalone and for reminding me why this Edward was one of my favourites!
Kimberlina903 chapter 4 . 3/15/2011
I hope next chapter picks right back up where this one left off!
Kyuketsuki In Oki chapter 4 . 3/15/2011
Dang, Edward. Just DIVE right in, why dontchya! Ha, ha, ha

A date like that, though - might think to give a girl some warning, you know?

-Q
obsmama chapter 3 . 3/15/2011
WOW she has so much more self control then I would have especially at 19 LOL. I love that hes being relaxed about it but I wonder if hes just as nervous as she is.
divyvicki chapter 4 . 3/15/2011
This is really a cute story. Looking forward to more.
Shaeya Sedjet chapter 4 . 3/15/2011
Okay. 1.) Kudos to you for writing something worth me typing a review on my damned phone. 2.) Dayum! That was seriously unexpected and smokin' hot. Granted, you've never written anything that was just 'meh', but this really makes you stop and feel something. You made me tingly. Good job. I look forward to filtering it through to the end.
chvz chapter 4 . 3/15/2011
I am waiting to exhale. Dang, that was good.
unlikelymember chapter 4 . 3/15/2011
Hmm. I don't expect you to do anything to don't tease me. Those statements seem contradictory. At least they got to know a bit about each other before doing the deed.
Chilly Howdy chapter 4 . 3/15/2011
Hmmmm interesting events :o) But so Bella and Edward! Thanks so much for the wonderful update :o) Chilly x
obsmama chapter 2 . 3/15/2011
I love that we know what he was thinking as he meet her just to get in his head a little!
blueeyes11354 chapter 4 . 3/15/2011
Moving fast. lol
breakawaygirl chapter 4 . 3/15/2011
Wow, go Edward. Talk about getting what you want. LOL
obsmama chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
So excited when I got this in my box the other night and now that I am reading I am even more excited, the quiet stories are always some of my faves for real.
tennishog chapter 4 . 3/15/2011
Love your stories!
worldtraveller chapter 4 . 3/15/2011
i'm absolutely enamored with this fic. i love the story line, and very curious as to how the age difference will work out. i can't wait for more updates!
3,675 | « Prev Page 1 .. 207 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 227 .. Last Next »