Reviews for Air
maizeandblueinvalpo chapter 3 . 3/15/2011
I didn't remember him being 29. I do like that he was up front about not being on time.
drlena chapter 3 . 3/15/2011
So good as usual...

I wonder if Bella is a student?
zkcej chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
she slept nakid with him! O.o wow lols

and stupid paper why does it lose itself lmaooo!
Darcyfan14 chapter 2 . 3/14/2011
I love the interaction between them.
Darcyfan14 chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Awesome story!
RedVelvetHeaven chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
"I'll pick you up. Around nine. I'm not punctual." Hahahaha! I loved this.

My hub is 10 years older than me. :)

Loving your story sweetie.

xoxoRed
RedVelvetHeaven chapter 2 . 3/14/2011
I love, love, love your Edwards! I love that you write them REAL. He's looking. He's interested, but life is going on around him still.

I also really like that he was a bit jealous of his younger brother. That was cute.

Looking forward to more Edward when he's chatty. :)

xoxoRed
nothing2Me chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
Woa! Somewhat a big age gap but he's just so dreamy. Sigh..
Karriek chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
Smitten silly, smitten stupid is usually the start of many happy memories!
yogacat chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
hiiiiiiiiii.

Hubs is 10 years older than I am. We met when I was 23 though. I also have a feeling I had a lot more life under my belt than Bella does. However, there is something to be said for older men... I can't wait to read your version ;)
allthatsparkles chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
Oooh, 19 and 29...hmmm. Very interested in how this plays out. Thanks for the update.
Linzk78 chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
Hmmmmmmm...I wonder if the age difference is going to be a problem. At least she is legal! LOL!

Loved how he didn't get upset when she stopped him...can't wait to read more!
my1hopeful chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
*sigh* I love these WitFit stories you compile and post separately. Especially the easy ones. They just ... feel so damn good. They're relaxing and calm and quiet and sweet and sometimes just what I need.
xKrazyKiddx chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
Wow that was kind of awkward! LOL I guess she thought she was ready to hook up but really wasn't...I'm happy she followed her gut, but I gotta admit it was painfully awkward...talk about age difference too...this should be interesting to watch unfold. :)

XOXO

KK
anaelizaneutre chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
this is ...nice.. i like it. a lot
3,685 | « Prev Page 1 .. 214 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 234 .. Last Next »