Reviews for Air
2littleladies chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
I wondered what the age difference was between them. I'm curious as to how their relationship will work out.

xoxo,

Kel
sarahlouise80 chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
bless her passing soon
ChrisCourt chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
Yikes! 10 years is a bit of a difference I was not expecting that! Looking forward to see how things go...
Sunfeathers chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
Oh my goodness, you just have such a way, Rochelle, with balancing realism and romance. Like, the way Edward and Bella were in this chapter - you could feel the simmering attraction but there was awkwardness too. And in the way they appraised each other - each interested for sure, but not the whole "love at first sight" thing. And I LOVE that he's so much older than she is - this will be so very interesting! :)
Facile chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
I didn't expect the age difference. I knew he was older, but I didn't think he was that much older. I'm cool with it, I was just surprised.

I have the feeling I'm going to love this fic.

"And now I was hyper-aware, my skin almost raw with his nearness, anxiety effervescing up through my belly like champagne bubbles." - I can definitely relate to that.

Thanks for sharing!
gabs9 chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
Loved it.
i.luv.twilight2 chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
He told her he wasn't punctual? That's funny. Good start to the story.
divyvicki chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
Like the way this story is heading. Cute beginning
moniquecullen chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
I read this story as a witfit,but I loved it so I'm gonna read it again ;) I can't wait for the schmexin. It's so hot.
mrsm0803 chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
Glad they didn't sleep together straight away. Definitely sweet so far.
BilliCullen chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
10 years older huh?

I LIKE IT!

I am looking forward to more!
kms1979 chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
Le sigh. It doesn't matter how many times I've read this story, and I often go back to your witfits just for this prompt. It still makes me sigh.
apricot30 chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
He's 29! Wow.. But I'm not saying it's old. I just didn't expect him to be that old compared to Bella. Still, it's cool. I can even imagine myself being as giddy as Bella was that an older guy is into me. I thought they were gonna do it already! I dunno if I should be thankful or not that it didn't happen. Hahaha :p Loved the update as always. Do you have a facebook acct?
Hadley Hemingway chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
My dear one - I just love, love, love your writing and this story, of course, already has its place under my skin. As I hang on your every word when I read your work, please let me know - did you already forewarn me (us) that you'd be writing short, frequent updates on this one? I just have to know so I can prepare myself ...;) I know I'm just your silly fanfic reading fool...heh heh Thanks so much for your always-lovely work. hh
Iwant2sparkle chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
How come you always manage to make me smile at the end of every. single. chapter you write? 3
3,614 | « Prev Page 1 .. 214 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 234 .. Last Next »