Reviews for Air
cejsmom chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
Wow wow wow!'
Just Me Alone chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
I am so loving this...I can see his hesitation for wanting to talk to her the first time. That is a big age difference at that age, but some people can make it work...Can't wait for more!
SabLuvsLogan chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
"I'm not punctual" - seriously kinda dickish there Edward yeesh Hope he saying that as a warning hey i may be late and not do it on purpose :
wisdomous chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
HA! I love that he told her he's not punctual. That's such a randomly honest thing to say. love it.
mugglemom08 chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
LOL-love how he told her up front that he's "not punctual".
EdwardsBloodType chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
Wow, big age difference. Im interested to see where this goes:)
PrincessDeb chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
This story is lovely-thanks for posting it like this. I always like your stories but I don't keep up with the Witfits like I should. I appreciate when you condense those stories by themselves!
Mimi Nella chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
oh I loved this one!
kms1979 chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Yippee! I love this story and I'm excited to read it again!
ilovealion chapter 2 . 3/14/2011
I always love to hear from Edward. So what are their ages? Great chapter. Thanks for writing.
L5472 chapter 2 . 3/14/2011
Edward, shut your trap. Stop interrupting Bella. LMAO I joke. Love EPOV ;) Can't wait to see what happens next!
L5472 chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
*sighs* That's so cute. You go, Bella! Knock the sexy hot guy off his feet ;)
zkcej chapter 2 . 3/14/2011
nice nice nice !
Swino chapter 2 . 3/14/2011
Well I am kind of glad you have a Chatty McChatterson on your hands as he is an interesting character. A little older than I imagined, settled with life, a good career and probably heading down that path of finding the right lady to marry. Happy to hang with the family, polite if Carmen didn't work out he was disinterested with her. Not really interested in some fun... is that what Bella represents?

Interesting take on Bella, nice, his type, but young. It took him some time to ascertain he would have liked to know her a little better, but didn't see the need to actively pursue it, may be not sure where he stood. But in the end he seemed quite happy that Bella sought him out and he liked what he saw. Maybe Jasper isn't the only one who likes them young huh? Looking forward to see what Bella has to say about it, lucky she had some dutch courage otherwise she wouldn't being getting escorted home now. Loving this tale. You have a way with words and such an ability to tell such different stories.
dharma.issued chapter 2 . 3/14/2011
Perfect amount of epov, I thought
3,592 | « Prev Page 1 .. 215 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 235 .. Last Next »