Reviews for Air
LisaLoo chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
Sigh.

I forgot he was 10 years older! I love that. Even though it would make my OCD eye twitch, I adore bag he told her he isn't punctual.
LinLyn chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
Oooh the anticipation! I wonder if Edward really did lose Bella's number? Probably yes - is he a bit scatty? However, he did seem eager to see her again. Will the age difference be an issue? Thank you for updating so regularly.
mommy2kh chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
I was as nervous as Bella reading that first part! And as much as I love a good lemon I'm kinda glad she didn't sleep with him. And I'm glad she called him although I wish he would have asked Riley to get her number. Boys! Can't wait for more!
LoveMeSomeAngst chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
"Bye." I hung up, smitten silly, smitten stupid."

I miss that smitten feeling.
cejsmom chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
Wow wow wow!'
Just Me Alone chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
I am so loving this...I can see his hesitation for wanting to talk to her the first time. That is a big age difference at that age, but some people can make it work...Can't wait for more!
SabLuvsLogan chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
"I'm not punctual" - seriously kinda dickish there Edward yeesh Hope he saying that as a warning hey i may be late and not do it on purpose :
wisdomous chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
HA! I love that he told her he's not punctual. That's such a randomly honest thing to say. love it.
mugglemom08 chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
LOL-love how he told her up front that he's "not punctual".
EdwardsBloodType chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
Wow, big age difference. Im interested to see where this goes:)
PrincessDeb chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
This story is lovely-thanks for posting it like this. I always like your stories but I don't keep up with the Witfits like I should. I appreciate when you condense those stories by themselves!
Mimi Nella chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
oh I loved this one!
kms1979 chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Yippee! I love this story and I'm excited to read it again!
ilovealion chapter 2 . 3/14/2011
I always love to hear from Edward. So what are their ages? Great chapter. Thanks for writing.
L5472 chapter 2 . 3/14/2011
Edward, shut your trap. Stop interrupting Bella. LMAO I joke. Love EPOV ;) Can't wait to see what happens next!
3,596 | « Prev Page 1 .. 215 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 235 .. Last Next »