Reviews for Air
ChristyWIX chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
Oh, this is going to be a fun ride! I can't wait! You do this so very well and I just get sucked in so quickly. Thank you!
Kyuketsuki In Oki chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
So Bella's not a virgin, then? OK.

Ten years is a pretty significant age difference...

-Q
Kimberlina903 chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
Wow, well I'm glad they didn't do it on night 1 too! I wonder what Edward's thinking with the 10 year age difference, that has to be off putting a bit, maybe that's why he lost her number.
licpa chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
Thank you for another sweet chapter. You write the beginning romance so well. It brings back all the memories of that pre-dating stage. I'm glad they didn't sleep together the first night. Edward was very understanding. Lots of guys would be a jerk in that situation.
unlikelymember chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
10 year age difference, ouch. I hope he really did misplace that slip of paper and doesn't just blow Bella off. Especially with his comment about not being punctual.
unlikelymember chapter 2 . 3/14/2011
Oh but I love chatty mcchatterson! EPOV in Midnight Sun drove me to fanfic, dont you know.
ilovealion chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
That was an interesting chapter...this Edward seems a little odd, but I'm in. I want to see where you take this ;)
swimom7 chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
I love the awkwardness and the 'ouchie' factor of this. Bella - so naive and trusting but smart at the same time. And I love this Edward ... "I'm not punctual"
Aims11085 chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
I love this story! I love older edward/younger bella. can't wait to read more!
unlikelymember chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Oh, I like. Peter schmeter. I'll take Edward anyway, any day.
dharma.issued chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
I guess a younger guy wouldnt have been as understanding...
breakawaygirl chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
Oh man, this should be interesting. Their ages presumably put them in very different places in their lives. I feel their awkwardness. ;-)
vamploverrr chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
Hehe... I love Bella and Edwards awkward phases with each other. So adorkable!

~love~
AbruptlyChagrined chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
So cute!

Also-this is the first time i've seen Irina portrayed as someone other than a bad guy, I think.

I noticed a lot of your characters are drug users, though.

What's up with that?
Songirl chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
Oh. I see how you did that. He's on my mind now, too...

You are the master of casual UST. So chill you almost don't feel it sneaking up on you.
3,667 | « Prev Page 1 .. 215 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 235 .. Last Next »