Reviews for Air
Linzk78 chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
Hmmmmmmm...I wonder if the age difference is going to be a problem. At least she is legal! LOL!

Loved how he didn't get upset when she stopped him...can't wait to read more!
my1hopeful chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
*sigh* I love these WitFit stories you compile and post separately. Especially the easy ones. They just ... feel so damn good. They're relaxing and calm and quiet and sweet and sometimes just what I need.
xKrazyKiddx chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
Wow that was kind of awkward! LOL I guess she thought she was ready to hook up but really wasn't...I'm happy she followed her gut, but I gotta admit it was painfully awkward...talk about age difference too...this should be interesting to watch unfold. :)

XOXO

KK
anaelizaneutre chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
this is ...nice.. i like it. a lot
HockeyChick10 chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
Bella twatswatted herself.
kdesign23 chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
I wasn't expecting that! I like!
tff000 chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
wow - that's quite an age difference. can't wait to find out more about their lives. wonder if em will make and appearance in your story
mo kagen chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
"... smitten silly, smitten stupid."

and I am plum smitten with this sweet tale!

hmmmm... 19 ~ 29 interesting...
kmfroggi chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
crazy cute! lol
Maplestyle chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
What an awkward morning after lol. I remember having mornings like that.
Sunsetwing chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
I had to hold in the squeal :)
Bratty-Vamp chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
I'm with you so far. You've got me.
Chilly Howdy chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
Hey R.A :o) Thanks so much for the wonderful update :o) Loved it! and the twip lost her number? Doesn't he know where she lives? Oh well never mind they are back in the land of communication and thats all that matters ;o) See you next time :O) Chilly x
ErinnJanelle chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
Ahh my gosh, I can already tell I am going to LOVE this story... Not surprised though! I absolutely love all of your stories!

:D
Bella Regia chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
I never leave voicemail messages, unless it's an absolute emergency. I feel cringe-y and awkward as hell. :)
3,689 | « Prev Page 1 .. 215 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 235 .. Last Next »