Reviews for Air
heygirl18 chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
You have me smitten with your beautiful words :)

Thanks for expanding on the one-shot and sharing it with us!
jlanley chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
Love your new story. Can't wait for more.
stoker fangirl chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
Tres interessant. I'm curious to see what you do with the age difference. Seems a gentle, mature (if not punctual) E will be well suited to this B. As always, thanks for writing.
manda2784 chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
I love the whole older Edward, younger Bella thing.
MadamThang chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
"I'm not punctual" cracks me up.
MadamThang chapter 2 . 3/14/2011
Love your a/n at the end.
MadamThang chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
I loved this one! So happy to read it again. I have an irrepressible sweet tooth - cavities all over the place!
ChristyWIX chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
Oh, this is going to be a fun ride! I can't wait! You do this so very well and I just get sucked in so quickly. Thank you!
Kyuketsuki In Oki chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
So Bella's not a virgin, then? OK.

Ten years is a pretty significant age difference...

-Q
Kimberlina903 chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
Wow, well I'm glad they didn't do it on night 1 too! I wonder what Edward's thinking with the 10 year age difference, that has to be off putting a bit, maybe that's why he lost her number.
licpa chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
Thank you for another sweet chapter. You write the beginning romance so well. It brings back all the memories of that pre-dating stage. I'm glad they didn't sleep together the first night. Edward was very understanding. Lots of guys would be a jerk in that situation.
unlikelymember chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
10 year age difference, ouch. I hope he really did misplace that slip of paper and doesn't just blow Bella off. Especially with his comment about not being punctual.
unlikelymember chapter 2 . 3/14/2011
Oh but I love chatty mcchatterson! EPOV in Midnight Sun drove me to fanfic, dont you know.
ilovealion chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
That was an interesting chapter...this Edward seems a little odd, but I'm in. I want to see where you take this ;)
swimom7 chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
I love the awkwardness and the 'ouchie' factor of this. Bella - so naive and trusting but smart at the same time. And I love this Edward ... "I'm not punctual"
3,689 | « Prev Page 1 .. 216 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 236 .. Last Next »