Reviews for Air
NY13 chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
Well I like it, but they really aren't conversationalist are they? It made me giggle...at least it's not hot air.
shabbyapple chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
I feel like twirling about in a fun summery dress. LOVE the new story, sweets. *sigh*
TotoGirl78 chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
Loving this story so far! Can't wait for their date. :)
blueeyes11354 chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Peter who? lol
shaz308 chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
Thanks for the update, look forward to more of this story.
TwilightJemS chapter 2 . 3/14/2011
So, Jasper & Kate went to school together. Kate's turning 32 so Jasper is 32 also? Jasper is older than Alice & Bella but younger than Edward. So I'm guessing they're in their late 20's & Edward is middle 30's?

wheather79 chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
Wow... the age difference is bigger than I had expected! 29 and 19 - that should be interesting! I'm glad that Edward wanted to see Bella again. I was a little worried with how they had left things, very awkward! Can't wait to see what happens next!
Twiggalina chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
I love the age difference here.I know a lot of people could be put off by it as 10 years is a lot and as she is still young it's more obvious but in a couple of years it won't boyfriend is 9 years older than met when I was 25 and I've always found the fact that he's older a rather sexy thing.

I really like that you've written a fic with an older Edward!
jaspersbelle chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
19! That's young. I was thinking Bella was maybe 24-25. Interesting. Glad they didn't sleep together yet- or that it didn't seem obligatory. No regrets yet anyway. Keep writing.

Love the ease of this story.
carebear309 chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
Aw, I liked this story. Glad you are posting it alone. It'll be nice to read again :)
suzie55 chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
Smitten silly. Smitten stupid is probably more right than Bella's ready to admit. He's 10 years her senior (I'm flexible for true love on this part), he lost her number (he's 29. That's a bit irresponsible), he's NOT punctual (is she not worth showing up on time for?), and he set their date for 9 at night. That's past dinner time and sounds more like a hoped to be booty call. Just my opinion though. She's nineteen and I hope she realizes what she's getting into. This is not a criticism of the story. Just me thinking out loud. I'm enjoying the story immensely.

I really do enjoy reading their interactions because they seem intense with few words. They are going with their gut and attraction. It's really swoony how you've written them.

I loved the chapter and look forward to see how this moves forward...or doesn't. Guess I won't know until I read it.

Rochelle, you have such a lovely way with words and describe feelings so well. Thank you for the story and take care,

Suzie;)
mamajo76 chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
well my dear here we are again, im so happy to see another story from you! so a 10 year age difference, this should be interesting!
Erikajo chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
That's a nice size age gap... :)
Skent94 chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
wow...definitely want to see where this takes us...
2littleladies chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
I wondered what the age difference was between them. I'm curious as to how their relationship will work out.

xoxo,