Reviews for Air
2littleladies chapter 2 . 3/13/2011
I call my oldest Chatty McChatterson. She never shuts up! Anyway, this Edward is interesting. He's not your typical character. I look forward to getting in his head again.

Thanks!

Kel
SaritaPagita chapter 2 . 3/13/2011
Ouuu! I love your EPOV. And while I realize you said it won't be ever ch, I'll take what I can get. Love it! xoxo
SaritaPagita chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
I love your sweet tooth so much that if I ever meet you IRL I'll make you my famous chocolate coconut cupcakes ;)

I'm excited about this story. Hope you and the babe are doing well. xoxo
wheather79 chapter 2 . 3/13/2011
Thank you for giving us a glimpse inside Edward! I'm curious about the age difference between him and Bella. I can't tell if Bella is college-aged or not. Edward seems like he must be in his mid-twenties or so if he has his own construction company and is four years older than Riley. Can't wait to see what happens next!
lynnpepper77 chapter 2 . 3/13/2011
You write such great characters. I always seem to fall in love with them right away. Can't wait for more:)
pipelynn chapter 2 . 3/13/2011
Ire ally like seeing the epov!
saranic chapter 2 . 3/13/2011
I had to search last night with this pregnancy insomnia for this fic. I read it all and loved it. I'll enjoy reading it again ad you post it, too.

Thanks!
bearygirl chapter 2 . 3/13/2011
Cant wait to read more.
hitc4mnm chapter 2 . 3/13/2011
OH...I love your stories. The characters always evoke such emotion. I am not sure what to think of Edward thought, yet. He seems like a typcial male right now, hormonal! LOL
Chilly Howdy chapter 2 . 3/13/2011
Hi R.A :o) Thanks so much for the wonderful update :o) See you next time! Chilly x
stoker fangirl chapter 2 . 3/13/2011
Lovely see another witfic story so soon. Not having read it in its exercise form, I'm excited to see what you do! Thanks for writing.
Valleegrl chapter 2 . 3/13/2011
So it wasnt a love at first sight for him huh. didn't realize he was so much older. Like older Edwards.
licpa chapter 2 . 3/13/2011
I was so happy to see you updated today. I really enjoy your writing. I loved getting Edward's POV. I love a guy who loves his family! Thanks for sharing.
Alliecat N Heat chapter 2 . 3/13/2011
I always love getting into E's pants...hmm hmm i mean two chapters looking forward to more.
Sarahtine chapter 2 . 3/13/2011
I've been trudging through all your fabulous witfits and Air is without a doubt my favorite. Others come close but this one is so intense because Edward is so freaking quiet and understated but you know he's into Bella but he's so nonchalant. This Edward and Bella remind me of my husband and I the summer we first met except he's not quiet like Edward but it was just as intense and passionate and moved so fast.

Are you keeping it the same as the witfit or will you expand the story more?
3,622 | « Prev Page 1 .. 219 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 239 .. Last Next »