Reviews for Air
Clynne chapter 2 . 3/13/2011
An update so soon. YAY! I liked seeing what he thought about meeting her. How old are they?
jaspersbelle chapter 2 . 3/13/2011
Come back anytime, Edward. Love to know your side of things. And forget Carmen. I think she waited too long. Jasper, why, why, why are you always with Alice. (I want you for myself!)

Curious about a few things. E's relationship with Jacob? More there? How much older is Edward? (Maybe you alluded to this in the first chapter. Bella's post college. Someone on a bike had me thinking they were even much younger.)

cool, easy feel to the story.
DeirdreJG chapter 2 . 3/13/2011
Kate is turning 32? How old is E? Isn't B still in high school? I had thought he was about college age, but now I am thinking he is mid to late 20s. That seems too old.

The story intrigues me.
Dolphin4442 chapter 2 . 3/13/2011
I remember this one and I love it. It's fun reading it again.
smoke fairy chapter 2 . 3/13/2011
Love, love, love your writing! Can't wait to read more.
shaz308 chapter 2 . 3/13/2011
Nice to see his POV. Thanks for he update. Look forward to your next chapter.
kmfroggi chapter 2 . 3/13/2011
lol, chatty mcchatterson! too funny. loved having epov!
HeyHedy chapter 2 . 3/13/2011
I love getting an EPOV to a BPOV, just to see what's going on in his head too! :)

-Hedy
roxiegirl chapter 2 . 3/13/2011
Thanks bb. Love getting a little insight into Edward's head!
Facile chapter 2 . 3/13/2011
I didn't think I would see a new story of yours in my inbox so soon. Well, technically speaking, it's not new-new, but it's new to me. I wasn't reading it at the time you first posted it. I'm glad you decided to repost it though. I probably would have read it at some point, but not right now. But the thing is when I get the alert for one of your stories, I can't just let it sit in my inbox for too long. I just can't. Unless I'm super busy which sometimes happens. So I'm reading it now rather than in a few weeks/months.

I'm really excited for this story! It should be as great as your other ones. I can't wait to see how it goes.

Thanks for sharing.
LibraryLady08 chapter 2 . 3/13/2011
I'm was trying hard to think of something about the story to write here.

So instead of some comment about the story, I hope you're having a nice day. My kids are here for breakfast for my hubs birthday this morning. I made homemade cinnamon rolls and scones so my house smells yummy! :)

-MJ
suzie55 chapter 2 . 3/13/2011
Always a pleasure to get inside of Edward's head. I like his confidence and comfort level when he was able to leave Bella thinking that was what she might prefer. He didn't make a big deal out of it just looked for other opportunities to talk to her. Casual cool.

Excited to see where they go from here.

Thanks for the new chapter and take care,

Suzie;)
BLilTXgirl chapter 2 . 3/13/2011
Sweet Edward. I can relate to him. I've pretty much always been a serial monogomist as well. :)
Jules3576 chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Sooo excited for your new story! Can't wait to see where this one goes!
darcy13 chapter 2 . 3/13/2011
Enjoyed viewing the scene from inside Edward's head. He seems like a good guy. I loved reading his thoughts on Carmen. Polite, yet trying not to be encouraging. Friends of the family always complicates things a bit. It seems that Carmen is interpreting (hand squeeze) things as she "wants" to see them, but then, don't most of us.
3,688 | « Prev Page 1 .. 225 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 245 .. Last Next »