Reviews for Air
Ailee H chapter 19 . 6/23/2015
I absolutely love your stories; how similar they are with each other but still they are unique and are able to stand for themselves. Lovely. You are definitely one of my favorite authors here. Hopefully you will continue to write more!
Ailee H chapter 14 . 6/23/2015
Earthquakes. Gosh. We're having earthquakes scares here and that a big one is coming at us sooner or later. Anyway, nice chapter. :-)
Ailee H chapter 13 . 6/23/2015
SQUEALS
Ailee H chapter 12 . 6/23/2015
*breathes sigh of relief* He said. They stay together. Everybody, breathe.
Ailee H chapter 5 . 6/23/2015
Adorable. Edward feels younger but mature at the same time.
Ailee H chapter 3 . 6/23/2015
That age difference though. But it does not matter, it is always just a number.
Snappher chapter 20 . 5/26/2015
Lol...theyre still weird. But it works for them...amd if Edward was weird but was loyal, had rhat face, amd ate me, I'd deal with the weird, too! ;)

I dated Edward for 7 years. Worked constantly, didnt speak about feeling stuff much/ever. I was a frustrated woman. Weird dude, but I loved him hard...not a good match. I always felt so off kilter...your Edward reminded me so much of that unsettled feeling. Ugh.
Snappher chapter 12 . 5/26/2015
Meh. Im not convinced.
Goid for her for asking tho!
Snappher chapter 5 . 5/26/2015
God, I feel awkward on her behalf! Like she's so into him but he's all grown up,and she feels young and stupid...gah! Lol
rabjib chapter 20 . 5/24/2015
So we were driving down Grizzly Peak yesterday after visiting the Cal Botanical Gardens and I couldn't wait to get home to read this story, once again. I'm a Bay Area girl and have lived in the East Bay my whole life...I just love to read about E&B right here where I could run into them (him) at anytime. Thanks for this lovely story...it's one of my favorites.
Take care...Jan
sosueme chapter 20 . 5/24/2015
love luv luff! The natural banter between e & b is what sucks me in, wraps me up. For being so 'dialed in', carmen was incredibly clueless. I like that their age difference wasn't such a 'huge' turn on.
sosueme chapter 13 . 5/24/2015
'I don't want to lose you because you think i don't feel enough...'

i can relate to this bella.
sosueme chapter 11 . 5/24/2015
I've read this more than once. a little mention of 'air' and i'm looking it up again...thinking, i'll just read the first chapter to reacquaint myself with that 'lil story that i know i love...eleven chapters later...can NOT put it down! i'm in the middle of another story even...what other story?!

no one puts edward on paper like you do. thanks...again.
Don't trust your eyes chapter 10 . 5/9/2015