Reviews for Air
PVV chapter 20 . 10/5/2014
Thank you so much for this story) It was so sweet and nice! Just what I wanted to read) And I loved this Edward) Again, I want to tell you what an amazing writer you are) Thank you so much for your stories!
Dutchesss chapter 6 . 10/4/2014
Ok, so I don't do reveiws..but, I have to say after I read the line "He hit so deep he put my ass to sleep" I hit the book mark. I'm going to enjoy this one. (I Holla) still chuckling smh...
Abaire chapter 15 . 9/23/2014
Guess I was wrong about the grammar. "...rambling and lofty pontificating" sounds pretty educated to me. I went to CAL too many moons ago. Small world.
Abaire chapter 3 . 9/22/2014
She is young. Poor grammar usage is usually the key and she has terrible grammar. But 29 and 19 aren't so bad ... The Q is why are they relevant to this fic. Hmmm.
Abaire chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
That's actually a very cute intro. Bella seems like such a sweet little thing. How young must she be to be so concerned about age? 15? Edward must be 20? I'll just keep reading and see...
Guest chapter 3 . 9/17/2014
Rclaurel2...wow this is just beautiful the age difference isn't that much my husband is 8 years older than me cannot wait to see where you take this
Cullen Mascot chapter 20 . 9/1/2014
Hi. I just devoured this fic. You are one of my fav writers w/o s doubt. Your characters are so real and genuine. Their voices are unique, not interchangeable. Some fics I've read are too simple. Character wise.

Thanks for doing what you do..
Mel smith on fb
ai se eu te pego chapter 20 . 8/7/2014
Love this
tunsia chapter 19 . 8/3/2014
Really. ...you just write so well
Evra7 chapter 20 . 7/26/2014
Very simple and sweet. The simplicity, though, really reminded me of that summertime happiness that you get when you're just being free. Great read!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/3/2014
How rude is it to go to a friends and ditch them when your done eating to go out?
Guest chapter 3 . 7/3/2014
To much of an age gap...she seems desperate
Elise de Sallier chapter 20 . 6/19/2014
Another lovely story with a very unique Edward. I'm in awe of your characterisations and your poetic descriptions. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful writing talent.

xx Elise
jess 'twilight matrix chapter 20 . 6/15/2014
Nice, quick, and easy read. Thanks for sharing!
fergi81 chapter 20 . 5/25/2014
Seems like forever on my to be read list, glad I finally got around to it. Nice to read some non-angst, especially when life has enough and some to spare. ' nice story' seems understated, but it really was. Thanks.
3,614 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »