Reviews for Chasing Thunderstorms
Guest chapter 9 . 9h
Book of life realy but over all a good chapter i like how you switch the dragons with a another animal that as the same problems thats a big problem in a lot of modern au fics of httyd ceep up the good job
Monkeybutt98 chapter 4 . 19h
What do you mean Hicc- er... Henry can't do symbolism? He does a great job of it in this chapter! Seriously though, while it may have taken me a little bit to get used to the present-tense writing, this is really good so far! I look forward to what's next!
Demonshark96 chapter 8 . 22h
I just wanted to say that I absolutley love this story so far...also every time Astrid speaks or thinks I can't help but imagine it sounding like Tayuya from Naruto.
Hi, I'm the guy that called you out on facts in a previous chapter. Very good story, but another little thing: if Hiccup was a science buff he wouldn't have a TI-84. Those are for sophmores starting geometry. He would have a TI nSpire at the LEAST. If you don't want me to call out realistic fallavies... Well i'm sorry but they're there. Like I said though, good story. Great portraying of Astrid's confusion.
seireidoragon chapter 42 . 6/28
This was an amazing story! I couldn't stop reading it and I loved it. The characters were brilliant and the writing was extremely well done.
raptor red chapter 36 . 6/25
The ending was very well done
raptor red chapter 35 . 6/25
I love the research put into this
raptor red chapter 33 . 6/24
I love this story
raptor red chapter 32 . 6/24
That ending was...unexpected, but it made sense.
I just wanted to let you know that you have done a fantastic job with this fic. It's by far my favourite Histrid, maybe even my favorite How to Train Your Dragon, fanfiction. Whenever I need a dose of it I come right to this fic. Congratulations on a job very well done!
raptor red chapter 30 . 6/23
I can't say much other than great job
raptor red chapter 29 . 6/23
Holy shit, things got crazy real right there
raptor red chapter 28 . 6/23
I loved it, I felt the nervousness and the excitement the whole way through.
raptor red chapter 27 . 6/23
Loving it, love the characters, love the dogs, love the emotions.
raptor red chapter 26 . 6/23
Perfectly written for this part, I loved it
3,066 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »