Reviews for Chasing Thunderstorms
Liberty03 chapter 41 . 2/19
I have only one thing to say: Wow! I am at a loss for words. I loved this story, from the beginning to the end. It kept me up all night, I couldn't bear the thought of waiting until morning to keep reading. I look forward to reading your other stories. Well done!
HappyEverAsher chapter 42 . 2/9
An absolutely excellent and well written story.
Shrodinger's Pen chapter 32 . 1/24
- a
Rereading Again chapter 6 . 1/18
I recently got back into the fandom. So I've started rereading lots of the HTTYD stories again.

And to start it off, the first story that I read when I got into the fandom. This.

I know you don't write as much as you do, but it's okay. This story is still fan-fucking-tastic and it still retains that magic and really good story telling since the first time I've read it.

I'm going to reread this, Braced and Grief all over again along with a dozen others. February there's a new HTTYD book coming out that's based after the sequel so I'm extremely excited to read that.

This is an amazing story and I'm really glad that this exist and you. Thank you again, and if you do read your reviews.

Thank you. This story got me through tough times and I'm still rereading it.
Heather chapter 41 . 1/10
Oh and one more thing, i know this girl in my church who i'm getting closer to and she reminds me a lot of astrid. She's super small, blonde, she's a runner, an incredible person and she's looking into schools where she can get scholarships for running. (Is it bad i want to see her fall in love with a hiccup? I'd probably explode) I love the similarities between the two of them!
Heather chapter 41 . 1/10
I just want to say that this is honestly one of my all time favorite fics. Ever. I adore the developement of these characters as they grow and learn. Also i've read this all through like eight times and will read it again. Its like picking up a favorite book one more time. Thank you so much!
Funtasticme chapter 1 . 1/1
I love this it the best btw happy New Years
AngryGronkle chapter 9 . 12/8/2016
This stuff is so good I am literally not studying for my finals right now because of it. Damn you and your amazing writing!
Guest chapter 41 . 11/28/2016
This is going to sound weird but I was drawn in by your story. I run cross country for my high school as a sophomore right now and I've always been the hiccup. I've always been small and weak and Ignored and you have no idea how much this story spoke and means to me. You deserved every follow, favorite, and review. Thank you
Laferrari355 chapter 41 . 11/27/2016
I know it's a bit (maybe more than a bit if I'm honest) late, but I just wanted to tell you what this story meant to me.
I came across this story when I was looking for a scene from "How to Train Your Dragon" and I opened it up just to see what it was, as a few of my friends read fanfic and love it. I read it all the way through in that one first sitting, because I was so caught up in it all.
This story has impacted my life more than I ever thought a spinoff of a cartoon movie ever could. This story helped me through a horrible breakup, my 2 best friends moving away, and a whole bunch of complicated family issues and a whole slew of other stuff that I can't remember off the top of my head. Whenever I was going through a really rough patch, I'd open this story up and read through it, because it made me believe that everything would turn out alright in the end. As it turns out, it is looking like it really will. I met my Astrid about a year and a half ago, and I proposed today. She said yes! I can't help but think that this story, in some way or another, helped that happen.
I hope you keep writing your truly amazing stories, and that they continue to affect readers' lives the same way that they affected mine
C chapter 28 . 11/20/2016
This is making me feel all warm and fluffy, I love it so much
Guest chapter 23 . 11/20/2016
I can't believe I just discovered this now, my first ever fanfic. I love the way you write and you make everything sound so realistic. Like how normalcy can hurt sometimes, that one especially hit me hard.
C chapter 18 . 11/19/2016
I'm crying for Astrid oh gosh why do you do this to me
C chapter 12 . 11/19/2016
OMFG THIS
C chapter 8 . 11/19/2016
Oh my goodness I tried to keep quiet but I just cant this is too adorable
3,218 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »