Reviews for Chasing Thunderstorms
Shiori Kudo chapter 37 . 7/25
So, Toothless plays the "I haven't been fed yet, but I actually have" game.
Shiori Kudo chapter 35 . 7/25
Did your grandpa recover his math skills?
Shiori Kudo chapter 26 . 7/25
With the times for the races, is read in minuets and seconds, or seconds and milliseconds?
Shiori Kudo chapter 22 . 7/25
Personally, when it comes to the so called "dangerous breeds", I agree with Gobber. You don't judge a person by the color of their skin, so why should you a judge a dog by its breed? I do admit that some breeds are more prone to certain behaviors, such as aggression, than others, but that doesn't mean each individual dog is going to that way. For example, huskies, as a breed, tend to be somewhat territorial and high strung, but I know a husky who's one of the friendliest dogs I've ever met. And technically speaking, pit bull isn't a breed, it's an umbrella heading.
molotovmullet chapter 41 . 7/23
That was amazing
Thank you so much for sharing your work!
I truly adore your writing (:
Time to go check out the rest of your fics :P
Davaxus chapter 1 . 7/22
Scott nout...very clever
I'm not a runner, but why does Astrid throw up so many times after a race?

I like the rest of the story, and I'm still trying to wrap my head around Astrid's father and all his demons... But all the vomit gets to me :(
Thalassina chapter 42 . 7/12
Wow. I've read this the second time now and it's still as amazing as can be. I'm serious, if this wasn't already a part of a fandom it would totally be one of its own! The characters. The plot. The development. The philosophy. The writing style. This whole story. I love it so much! I don't know how old you were when you wrote this but it seems to be written by a long-term professional. Ever thought about writing a novel? (Although this massive and completely awesome thing here could stand as a novel on its own.)
The relationships are so real, chiefly the Hiccstrid relationship. They have fights, they are dealing with human problems. They are like real characters.
I could go on forever praising this, but I'm tired and have to go to sleep now (00:30 am in Germany), so let it be said in one word: perfection. (Like, the kind of perfection that's perfect because of its little zits and wrinkles and kinda crooked face, all that's making it real. Not that there are huge errors in this, more like a misplaced comma or something, errors countable on one hand.)
I'm wondering if you're actually reading this, but be it so or not, keep being amazing! (Because I know you're an amazing person since it was you who wrote this. Only a totally awesome human being could do this.)
*big hug* :)
DoshTossah chapter 1 . 7/10
Agh! "Acura" is not the name of a car model, it's a re-branding of luxury Honda models for the US, which means that both Honda and Acura are brands, not model names!
A slightly vague but correct way would be to just leave it as "a Honda/an Acura".
An ancient, inexpensive Honda car would be a Honda Civic/Accord/Prelude/CRX.
Sorry, those two words really triggered me and I had to express it :P
Demonshark96 chapter 26 . 7/6
I've never read a story like this before, in that I have to read it. I've read more in the past two days than I have in a while. This story is amazing. Ever chapter bleeds perfectly into the next and I love it. All of it.
Book of life realy but over all a good chapter i like how you switch the dragons with a another animal that as the same problems thats a big problem in a lot of modern au fics of httyd ceep up the good job
Monkeybutt98 chapter 4 . 7/5
What do you mean Hicc- er... Henry can't do symbolism? He does a great job of it in this chapter! Seriously though, while it may have taken me a little bit to get used to the present-tense writing, this is really good so far! I look forward to what's next!
Demonshark96 chapter 8 . 7/5
I just wanted to say that I absolutley love this story so far...also every time Astrid speaks or thinks I can't help but imagine it sounding like Tayuya from Naruto.
Hi, I'm the guy that called you out on facts in a previous chapter. Very good story, but another little thing: if Hiccup was a science buff he wouldn't have a TI-84. Those are for sophmores starting geometry. He would have a TI nSpire at the LEAST. If you don't want me to call out realistic fallavies... Well i'm sorry but they're there. Like I said though, good story. Great portraying of Astrid's confusion.
seireidoragon chapter 42 . 6/28
This was an amazing story! I couldn't stop reading it and I loved it. The characters were brilliant and the writing was extremely well done.
3,076 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »