Reviews for Total Drama: Randomly your way!
Anatee T chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
"Oh come on!" Courtney recognized that sarcastic voice anywhere.

"NOAH! You little-" I can't say the rest because Courtney is cursing full out.

Noah let his hands off his ears and glared at Courtney.

"My Fault!? It was because of your damn car I couldn't see the stop sign!"

Courtney sat down behind her car and her eyes widened.

"Y-your right..." She muttered.

"Wha?" Noah asked, caught off guard.

"YOUR RIGHT!" She said exploding into tears and then going inside leaving Noah outside alone.

"What did I do? i said was- OH SHIT!" Noah began then screamed when a bear started chasing him.

Entry number 4
RainbowAnimation chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
As Cody stepped out of the other car he was terrified to see Courtney.

"Oh my god, are you ok!" was the first thing Cody asked.

"AM I OK! YOU RAN INTO MY CAR!" Courtney said fully of rage.

"I'm sorry." cody said in a terrified yet sorry voice.

Courtney was still mad but then she relized who she was talking to, she never really had a problem with Cody. He was always nice to her and almost everyone on the show.

She sighed. "Its ok, im just pissed off." Courtney said calming her tone.

"I would be two if someone ran into my car." Cody said with a small chuckle, witch made Courtney chuckle a bit two. "But hey don't worry any damages on your car ill pay for it was my fault." Cody said.

"I just think right now we need to foucus on getting to the reunion." Courtney said with a smirk.

"Ya i agree" Cody said back.

(So what ya think)
Random chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Random 3/12 ch1

Courtney was pionting at a small raccoon who had jumped off the car's window. "Britney! Where's Duncan I know I saw him there somewhere!" The rodent scampers away into the camp far from her irate "mother" and her gonna be dead "father".

"Relax Princess, here I am," Duncan replies as he gets out of the damaged car.

As Courtney was about to reply, she gets interrupted by someone approaching in a red BMW with Jennifer Lopez's new song "on the floor" blasting as loud as it can go through the speakers. The car stops in front of the conjoined vehicles, and out comes a girl with straight black hair with an awful look on her face.
I forgot wat i put on the bott chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Red BMW with Jennifer Lopez's new song "on the floor" is blasting from the speakers as high as it can go.

(BTW sorry! I accidently clicked 'send review' when i was typing it in my fone. This story goes with the one on the bottom of this.)
Random chapter 1 . 3/12/2011

"Relax Princess, here I am," Duncan replies as he gets out of the damaged car.