Reviews for The Nine of Lorien
Lozzie chapter 4 . 1/26
Tell me more I need more plzzzzzzzzzzzzz I will Neva 4give u if u don't continue vis story plzzzzzzzz for me
Xander Jacobson Son of Athena chapter 3 . 7/10/2013
You have set my heart at ease.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/24/2013
Can't wait till the next chapter
Lmb111514 chapter 4 . 1/30/2012
No, not Sam! Gosh, why is everything happening to Sam! I mean first Pittacus and now this, what's next? I hope you get off the hold and start writing again soon!
Killeraction49 chapter 4 . 12/18/2011
I loved the story especially this chaptercan't wait to read what happens next. will sarah be alright will her hands completly heal? Please update soon.
ChaosOfAButterfly chapter 4 . 10/6/2011
Pleasepleasepleasde update!
Dangerous Redhead chapter 4 . 9/20/2011
I know it has been ages since you last updated- but please UPDATE

I love your story and I keep checking to see if my e-mail is down and you did post a new chapter!

Please write soon,

Dangerous Redhead
Lady Krystalyn chapter 4 . 8/28/2011
Ah! Please update? What happened to Sam? And if that's the entry point for Six/Sam, then I DEFINITELY want the next chapter ASAP! I like the names you picked by the way, and the storyline has potential what with revealing it was their parents who kidnapped Sarah and Mark. Please continue this!
DarkestAngel11 chapter 4 . 7/16/2011
Awwwwww! Please let Sam be alright! I really like the names that you chose, it really suits them! I'm intrested to see what happens next chapter! I'm a little confused on who was torturing Sarah, but I still really like this chapter! I hope that you update very very soon!1
sweet sassy molassy chapter 4 . 7/15/2011
Please please PLEASE update!
Hade's-Daughter17 chapter 4 . 6/19/2011
ypu have to up date soon because i just wacht the movie i am number four and i like your story. i think tis great.
AaronMaks chapter 4 . 6/13/2011
Are you gonna make more because you should :D
cmtaylor531 chapter 4 . 5/30/2011
Interesting take on a post movie book or whatever... Looking forward to seeing where you go with it.
Superwholockian814 chapter 4 . 5/27/2011
Please keep writing its an amazing story and i cant wait to read more.
Eclaire Stones chapter 4 . 5/25/2011
This is getting exciting! Please update soon!