Reviews for Our life, From A to Z
AquaticWolfKuri chapter 25 . 2/2
I kind of like that Emil almost seems to have a piece of Ratatosk's personality traits as he got older when he argued with Richter
EmilAbend chapter 21 . 11/22/2017
This is most likely why I keep Emil a summon spirit ( and also because the neutral ending of the game is more or less what really happens...maybe) but couldn't agree more with Emil o this though...
EmilAbend chapter 8 . 10/31/2017
I'm sure I've side this before. but. I could and have, read your stories for hours, losing myself in a whole other world, feeling so in tune with how Emil reacts to Richter's touching. When I pull away from my reading, I always get the sense of "wow...where was I just now?" because that's just how deep I get into your stories when I read them.

Your so amazing at writing, it makes me jealous. Anyway, I just wanted to say that, in case i hadn't already ;
EmilAbend chapter 2 . 10/31/2017
This was so cute, even after already reading this before "blushes" Also, Happy Halloween!
(I am cosplaying as Ludger will kresnik from tales of Xillia) anway, reading through these is always nice and always gives my stomach butterflies
hannikkatwoitseems chapter 13 . 6/14/2015
this fanfic is really good, a pity it wasn't larger, you captures very well the characters personalities. (i don't see emil as a virgo i always thought that emil was a pisces XD)
Ruru-neko-chan chapter 26 . 3/26/2012
aww, too bad it had to end XD i really enjoyed this story and hopefully more that you come out with. sorry i didn't review every chapter too (i always forget to review!) but again, i really enjoyed your series
Bunbun chapter 26 . 3/25/2012
I loved it I'm sad it's overthank you for writing and i hope you keep on writing more Richter and emil fics because i'm sure theyll be great and again thank you for writing and i hope to see more from you
AntiSora chapter 26 . 3/23/2012
Such a nice ending to this story! Very nice, I loved it! Well-written, as usual, just when I was craving Richter/Emil so desperately (and I've already exhausted what else there is online it seems, haha).

Still, it's sad that this story has finally reached it's close. Wonderful story, and I've loved it every step of the way.

(Also, you have a tumblr, too! Awesome!)
AnnUchihaWalker chapter 25 . 3/10/2012
As always, the best nee~~

I think this jealousy problem made their story even cuter nee~~

Btw the end was nice too a bit clichè but who cares? All the story made it up nee~~

About the 'heated' parts sometimes writing sweet things like you wrote is better than writing the whole full uncensored version nee~~

Good luck with the next \o/

I hope we can still talk to each other sometimes nee~~
Transformers123124 chapter 25 . 3/6/2012
im fangirling that was freaking awesome i loved it sooo much ty
AntiSora chapter 25 . 2/18/2012
Yay! Update! :D Hey, the wait was worth it, this is great! _

I love it, very nice. And I just love how possessive Richter can be, I really do. It just suits him great!

Great jobs! _
AntiSora chapter 24 . 12/15/2011
Nice chapter, for all that you don't much like it. I do agree that it started out better, but hey, like you said, it's a tricky word-and a tricky letter.

Er, for Z... Zero? You could use that for something depressing, maybe. XD Um... Zenith? Zone? Zoo?
AntiSora chapter 23 . 12/15/2011
Eep! I forgot to review this chapter! D:

Anyway, it was adorable and hilarious and I just love how Richter enjoys tormenting Emil like this. XD IT's so cute!
AnnUchihaWalker chapter 24 . 12/15/2011
I'm surprised by how quick this one was made it was almost like you'd lost inspiration anyway everyone has their problems right? Just so you know I'm here for you okay? As a fellow writer and as your friend.
AnnUchihaWalker chapter 23 . 11/20/2011
Your story is as incredible as ever nee~~

I'll start uploading my story so tell me if you like it or not, I drew the char too and they're in my DeviantArt profile(Ann Uchiha) okk?

Good luck with the last 3 nee~~