Reviews for Our life, From A to Z
janett midora chapter 13 . 6/14
this fanfic is really good, a pity it wasn't larger, you captures very well the characters personalities. (i don't see emil as a virgo i always thought that emil was a pisces XD)
Ruru-neko-chan chapter 26 . 3/26/2012
aww, too bad it had to end XD i really enjoyed this story and hopefully more that you come out with. sorry i didn't review every chapter too (i always forget to review!) but again, i really enjoyed your series
Bunbun chapter 26 . 3/25/2012
I loved it I'm sad it's overthank you for writing and i hope you keep on writing more Richter and emil fics because i'm sure theyll be great and again thank you for writing and i hope to see more from you
AntiSora chapter 26 . 3/23/2012
Such a nice ending to this story! Very nice, I loved it! Well-written, as usual, just when I was craving Richter/Emil so desperately (and I've already exhausted what else there is online it seems, haha).

Still, it's sad that this story has finally reached it's close. Wonderful story, and I've loved it every step of the way.

(Also, you have a tumblr, too! Awesome!)
AnnUchihaWalker chapter 25 . 3/10/2012
As always, the best nee~~

I think this jealousy problem made their story even cuter nee~~

Btw the end was nice too a bit clichè but who cares? All the story made it up nee~~

About the 'heated' parts sometimes writing sweet things like you wrote is better than writing the whole full uncensored version nee~~

Good luck with the next \o/

I hope we can still talk to each other sometimes nee~~
Transformers123124 chapter 25 . 3/6/2012
im fangirling that was freaking awesome i loved it sooo much ty
AntiSora chapter 25 . 2/18/2012
Yay! Update! :D Hey, the wait was worth it, this is great! _

I love it, very nice. And I just love how possessive Richter can be, I really do. It just suits him great!

Great jobs! _
AntiSora chapter 24 . 12/15/2011
Nice chapter, for all that you don't much like it. I do agree that it started out better, but hey, like you said, it's a tricky word-and a tricky letter.

Er, for Z... Zero? You could use that for something depressing, maybe. XD Um... Zenith? Zone? Zoo?
AntiSora chapter 23 . 12/15/2011
Eep! I forgot to review this chapter! D:

Anyway, it was adorable and hilarious and I just love how Richter enjoys tormenting Emil like this. XD IT's so cute!
AnnUchihaWalker chapter 24 . 12/15/2011
I'm surprised by how quick this one was made it was almost like you'd lost inspiration anyway everyone has their problems right? Just so you know I'm here for you okay? As a fellow writer and as your friend.
AnnUchihaWalker chapter 23 . 11/20/2011
Your story is as incredible as ever nee~~

I'll start uploading my story so tell me if you like it or not, I drew the char too and they're in my DeviantArt profile(Ann Uchiha) okk?

Good luck with the last 3 nee~~
Broken Angel01 chapter 23 . 11/17/2011
Ha ha, awww poor Emil, Richter never seems to let him have it easy does he. It was short maybe, but it was a fun read, which is always the most important thing, and don't worry about taking long to update. We don't mind waiting!

And on that note I'll be looking forward to the next chapter whenever you have a chance to post.
Miracle Of Oracles chapter 21 . 10/18/2011
Honestly, you have better grammar and English than most people in my Language Arts class who's been speaking English all their lives. Also, your writing is insanely amazing. I don't know alot of people who can write so detailed and emotionally as you, and your writing is just captivating and addicting. Trust me and BELIEVE me when I say you're an amazing writer.

Anyways,I really love how you gave the relationship a more in-depth view. You gave more of a personality to Richter and Emil and I don't think they're OOC at all. And I love how you just portray Emil's emotions and his worries, and I really connected with him.

Anyways, I really liked this one. I'm off to read the next in a little bit!

~You know you love me!

-Nami
Miracle Of Oracles chapter 20 . 10/18/2011
...Damn, I never thought someone could that smexy while sweaty. o.o

But it'd be cool if you made up and wrote about a quest that Richter and Emil went on! Man, I forgot how fun it was playing the Richter sidequests in the game. :/

And damn, I never want to train with Richter. . He'd slice off my ass.

Anyways, I love how Emil wants to try so hard and train so he can help Richter. 3 Ahhh, true love! x3

Love you loads Susu!

-Nana
Broken Angel01 chapter 22 . 10/13/2011
Took me a little while to get through all the chapters, but now that I have it's time to review!

So far I've been enjoying this story, and it was nice to come across this fic as there aren't all that many Emil and Richter fics out there still.

One of the things I wanted to mention is the fact that my biggest pet peeve with yaoi stories is a lot of authors tend to have a bad habit of making the characters ridiculously out of character, and it's normally my cue to hit the back button while rolling my eyes. That being said, it was nice to come across your story since as a general rule you do take the time to stay true to the characters and their personalities, so I want to thank you for taking that little bit of extra time to do so. It's nice to finally see a yaoi story that actually deserves the praise it's been getting, compared to the many yaoi stories where the authors are shamefully guilty of butchering the characters and annoying me to no end.

Hugs for that! Looking forward to the next chapter whenever you get a chance to update!