Reviews for Group Hug
vote for LTM chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Lie To Me is in the running for the "Vote Wall Contest TV SHOW OF THE MONTH!"

We can win this if we all do it together!

show that the fans are still fighting for this show, that it should not of been canceled. Show fox they made a big mistake.

vote and spread the word to fellow LTM fans.

Vote every 20 minutes.

Click "Refresh Page" to update the page.

Voting refreshes page too.

Hurry there is only less than 10 days left til poll closes.
lietomebaby chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Ha! Ha! Group Hug Loved it Sexy Hot and funny also! Yep some people would think that Gill would never do that. I'm well aware of the "mask" some people hide behind and you never know how people are. Gillians not a good girl at least Cal doesn't think so! Great Story
Rugbygirrl chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Bahahaha! I love that it was Cal's twisted little dream. It would probably look more like an all out brawl if Gillian and Wallowski were put together (and my money is on Gillian)!
Nagini85 chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Thank you for this! So hot and funny. Finally some girl-on-girl action! :D
lillypilly11 chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Haha, that's awesome. You *know* he's thought about it.
onlybattles chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Omg this is like 100% genius! The last line had me laughing so hard XD. Love it!
divakat chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Well girl on girl isn't really my thing but it doesn't freak me out and since you joined smutastic Saturday I gave it a read ;-)

I think Cal having sex with Gillian through wallowski is actually a very good metaphor for what he does with women.

I'm quite sure something like this goes through Cal's head all the time cause he'm more than a bit pervy!

Only critique was calling her shazzah the whole time. I don't think it plays well long term, more of something he tosses in as an affectionate nickname from time to time. Just saying.

Otherwise it was fun!