Reviews for When I Need You
msmhawkins chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
Genuinely enjoyed this!
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
This is what should've happened! I was so annoyed we didn't get Daniel's reaction (although the way he and Marc looked at her when she told them she'd been sick all day may have been a slight hint).
Caroline chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
LOVED the story! I'm wanting more now. That was one thing about that episode that kind of irked me that they didn't bring Daniel into the mix. I figured with something that major, Betty would have been bringing in Daniel right away since she tells him all about even the smallest things that go on in her life. Instead, we got nothing. No hint in the show that says he even heard about the outcome or anything. I hope to soon be reading your future stories.
heidi chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Pretty good. You should write more.
star17gazer chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
lov da story but no wat i want to read a detty were betty was prego wit matts baby
Yahtzee chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Aw, this is totally sweet! Thanks for posting this.
BelovedSlayer chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Not romantic, but this was a sweet story to read. I'd probably be feeling exactly like Betty if I was in her position.

Great job!
boidwriter chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
This was a wonderful story. I like how you portrayed the supportive friendship that they have. I love Daniel wanting to be with her through the whole thing, if she turns out to be pregnant.

Great story...great job.
Gems x chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
oh wow i loved this, i do think if they had this scene on the show then Daniel would have been this supportive, looking forward to what ever next you come up with.
DudeYouJustTotallyStoleMyCar chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
YAY I'm the first to review!

This was lovely!

I can't wait to see what else you are going to come up with for the next chapters!

Eagerly awaiting the next instalment!

Loved this.

Shayanne xx
TMadison chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
I love it.. I love supportive and protective Daniel. On the show, I hated that Daniel wasn't let in on what was going on...