Reviews for Videre in Somnis
Crazyeight chapter 3 . 1/13/2012
I have to say that it surprised me to see this updates in my inbox. I had thought you were gone for good. Nice to see something from you again, even if it's for a little while. :)

Line: "You are here very strongly."

This bit reminds me quite strongly of the Wheel of Time series. :P

Morpheus… It occurs to me that, given Takato’s culture, he would not recognize Morpheus’ name quite so readily as he would, say, the Japanese equivalent, whatever it may be (I’ll need to do some research on that).

Overall, these two chapters had a very…philosophical feel. If I had to describe it, it reads like poetry; like something out of the nineteenth century. Lots of possibilities here. I suspect some fun times ahead. :P

‘Till then.

-Crazyeight
Guest chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
It is indeed a strange little piece, but at the same time, there is something about it that just draws you in. Something intriguing.
Kuroy chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Hi

Great to see a story of yours again. This chapter/one-shot is interesting, I especially like Renamon's awareness of him. Afterall, she too saw him in the first episode in his dream (or bodiless form).

Greetings
Crazyeight chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Just when I was starting to wonder what you've been up too...:P

This seems like an interesting yarn of story you've got here. If you decide to continue it, I'll be more than glad to hitch a ride for the duration. If not, well, it's still a nice little thought experiment. Takato's dreams have always been a bit weird in the series and were never explained to my knowledge, and really could have used a bit of fleshing out (especially since it looked like Renamon was aware of him when he dreamed about her and Rika's fight with the Linxmon).

Hope to see more. :)