Reviews for Adventures of the Writer!
3141Molly chapter 54 . 11/1/2013
I seriously laughed my ass off for freaking fourteen minutes straight because that Rei joke...and that's probably one of my best laugh for years to come.
Sam-Chan and Jason-Kun chapter 2 . 10/13/2013
Sam-Chan: *Sighing* Yuri and Yaoi are the same except one is about girls and the other is about boys... I still don't know why we all can't just get along... I mean Jason-Kun and i get along, most of the time... XD
Sam-Chan and Jason-Kun chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Sam-Chan: Wow! Derrick the yaoi fangirl seems pretty evil... I don't know anyone who would go THAT far... I hope ya don't get flamed bro... You won't have worry about Jason-Kun and i joining them, we're neutral most of the time...

Jason-Kun: Are you trying to decide things for me again!

Sam-Chan: Um, m-m-maybe... O.O

Jason-Kun: Just screw it! We are entering this war, and killing the fucking queen of yaoi!

Sam-Chan: Um...yeah! Give us a President!

Jason-Kun: *facepalm* Stop acting like a child... T_T

Sam-Chan: *pouts cutely*

Jason-Kun: Fuck the cutely pout shit and bring me my crowbar!
Cyber Angel Rowan chapter 51 . 7/13/2012
*Pauses epic PM fight between self and Wolfie* This is where I got your badassery level from. *Un-pauses epic PM fight* Now then,

COME AT ME BRUH!
princedwardriveria chapter 57 . 2/22/2012
Wow. If anything got me more motivated to write ft again, this is it.

But because my superiority complex can't stand egos like wolfie, he is dead to me. Seriosly I hate the dude, made the story less entertaining for me.

Semi animated thing sounds interesting...
Pheo the Flame chapter 54 . 2/14/2012
... A cliffhanger? Really?

Oh well. I don't really know what I'll read in the Vocaloid fandom once this is over, so I'm glad it's not done yet. I'm not surprised that the Tower of Pop is bright pink and suspiciously like the one from Save the Writer; most pop artists do tend to have very similar music (at least, what I've heard from the few occaisions when I actually listen to pop), or that which seems to be like other artists (Firework, then Born this Way and We R Who We R seemed to come out of nowhere) and it- especially /this/ sort of pop is rather... ugh. Just... yeah.

I also loved the scene with Yuki.

And the rest of the chapter.

-Pheo
Pheo the Flame chapter 52 . 2/7/2012
Alright, I figure it's about time I finally get off my lazy butt and review this. You certainly deserve it.

This whole fic (story? no, it's much more than that) has blown me away, and I always wonder what will happen in a chapter every time I find alerts sitting in my inbox. I'll be sure to check out your fiction press account! (Oh, and by the way, though I was slightly confused by the Laws of Fiction Probability, I admit that I cannot deny them.)

-Pheo
Angel-chan Desu chapter 51 . 2/5/2012
Shit, I can't believe I fucking forgot about the anime! I've been waiting for it since last year! *darts off to YT*

Awesome chapter, damn epic, keep it up, gotta watch vid!
Angel-chan Desu chapter 50 . 2/5/2012
The final battle approaches!

And i just love how Misty keeps on threatneing to crash!

My god this is gonna be fucking epic! Moar, moar, MOAR!
Exile Wrath chapter 51 . 2/3/2012
I squealed when I saw that BRS was finally an anime! WOOT! KILL THE BLEEPER, FOR BLASPHEMING VOCALOIDS!

...(damn, you deserve more reviews)
Angel-chan Desu chapter 49 . 1/16/2012
...Is it odd that I'm cheering Tei on? But then again, I hate Bleeper, so, anyone against Bleeper is a dear friend o' mine. :)

It's also good to know that they put a young girl's love (Platonic of course) for her teacher over the fact that he taught her things that would be classed as mind rape. :3

...Yeah, not much to say today. ._.

Angel-chan Desu chapter 48 . 1/10/2012
I originally did review, but FF Net was PMS-ing last night so I couldn't send in my review. I also couldn't copy it since I was on my DS (Still am). I can't even remember most of it.

It basically went like this:

Woo, you've included the other Vocaloids! *gasp* Even SeeU? High five! And Yuki is just too adorable! *suddenly appears covered in badges and holding a flag, all of which say 'Lolis Forever!'*

So, it is time for the epic Final Battle, eh? Here's hoping you win...

Angel-chan x

Ps. That part about Yuki is pretty much the only part I could remember nearly word for word.
Kisaragi Rune chapter 48 . 1/9/2012
I didn't reviewed before because I was lazy.

By the way, I love this fic.

I just wanted to say I read it.

waiting for the next chapter
Angel-chan Desu chapter 47 . 1/3/2012
Oh, so inside the field she's nice. Okay then. So why not just give her her own personal field when she leaves that field? Or do you need her to go all batshit psycho bitch on Bleeper? The latter, oddly yet not oddly enough, makes more sense.

Angel-chan Desu chapter 46 . 12/28/2011
Is Misty back on your side? I hope so. But who would he fuck? Or would he just stand off to the side and look disgusted?

This chapter made me laugh! Quick, repair the censor! Our tiny T-rated minds can't handle it!