Reviews for I thought I left you for good
cathymalfoy chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
This was very hard for me to get through, to be honest. It's not because your plot is bad. It's just that I actually take the time to read through each sentence slowly, relishing in the little breaks and pauses where they are, and at times you don't seem to use punctuation. I'll read the next chapters, but I couldn't help but notice sentences such as "So after some time he gave up on picking guys up it just wasn't worth it when he knew exactly what he wanted or to be more precise who he wanted." I feel like I'm supposed to read that in one go when I'm obviously not. Right below that sentence is the following: "The liquor burned in his throat but he didn't care he needed the memories and thoughts to stop." I'm actually quite the gondolier, so please don't mistake me for a petty, bullying anon. Please do look over what you've written.
ishipthat chapter 4 . 8/13/2011
Aww, that was so adorable. Thanks for telling me about this one :D It was just as awesome as the first!
Moreplease chapter 4 . 7/8/2011
This story is amazing. I'm so happy at the end when Logan said I love you to Julian. Julian deserves every bid of Logan's love. Thanks for writing this and it's one of the best Jogan fics I've read. I thoroughly enjoyed.
Moreplease chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
This is AMAZING! I can't thank you enough for creating this wonderful piece of Jogan. They are my favorite couple. Please keep writing about them. You are an amazing writer!
sydg813 chapter 4 . 4/22/2011
This story was great! Loved it!
Marte chapter 4 . 4/4/2011
This was a perfect ending :) Loved it :)
CantBuyLoveRentIt chapter 4 . 4/3/2011
*sigh* finally. That was a happy sigh :) Jogan stories are my drug, seeing as there's no real Jogan action in Dalton as of yet, so thank you very much for giving me my fix. Good story :)
queendraconis chapter 4 . 4/3/2011
You gave me butterflies all the way through and made me cry three times. This was brilliant. Such an amazing ending!
AllisonSwan chapter 4 . 4/3/2011
that was soo perfect
Supermegafoxyawesomehot7 chapter 3 . 3/28/2011
This is an interesting take on Jogan, usually I end up feeling bad for Jules, but in this one I connect with Logan more. I'm really really really really really really really really really looking forward to their conversation :D Can't wait for an update of this supermegafoxyawesomehot story :D *cuddles with fic in wait*
AllisonSwan chapter 3 . 3/25/2011
loved it!
AllisonSwan chapter 2 . 3/25/2011
poor julian
AllisonSwan chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
i love this!
queendraconis chapter 3 . 3/22/2011
This was awesome, I loved this chapter especially. Can't wait to see where this goes!
Marte chapter 3 . 3/22/2011
Loving it :) Can't wait for the next chapter. Enjoy your holiday in Ireland.