Reviews for In the line of Fire
jonasfan chapter 11 . 10/13/2013
sweet story : )
Wolfa Moon chapter 11 . 10/6/2013
Poor jonas. Love the story.
lvonfan chapter 10 . 3/5/2013
Thanks for the review on my story! Before I wrote my story, I had been reading this story. I really like how you explored changeling as an alternate reality. Keep going! Together, we writers can keep Jonas's character alive!
GateMadness chapter 10 . 1/13/2013
Isn't this one the same as ch 9, or have you changed something? Anyhow I bet there are lots of people still reading this so it wou'ld be lovely if you coyld post more :-)
The Alien Rose chapter 10 . 1/12/2013
Ehhh? Here I got all excited because I thought there was a new chapter, but it's really just a copy of the last chapter? Trickery!
Tel nok shock chapter 10 . 1/11/2013
More! Please!
Wolfa Moon chapter 10 . 1/11/2013
glad for the update. but i am just as bad. poor jonas
PolarLuv chapter 9 . 12/3/2012
Great story! I love it!
Heather chapter 9 . 11/19/2012
Hi, good to see an update. Hope you can continue this story. Love the Changeling Universe.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/18/2012
YAY! I thought you had abandone# this fic. It's brill and I enjoy the read, though a slightly more frequent update would be much appreciated.

Does it make a diffetence that I offer little cupcakes with mini stargates on top?

:D
Wolfa Moon chapter 9 . 11/18/2012
yeah update! whump his little butt. it's so cute. please continue. hope they love him more...
blueoctober chapter 9 . 11/18/2012
o.o poor Jonas! Really like your story so far. :) Love how concerned the team is. Keep up the great work and can't wait to read what happens next. Take care.
bats212 chapter 9 . 11/18/2012
so glad you're back! more please?
Aileil chapter 8 . 11/13/2012
Oh, this is a brilliant story! You simply must continue (begging). I have never heard of a more unique concept. Thank you so much for writing it so far.
The Alien Rose chapter 8 . 10/18/2012
And naturally the best stories are the ones that haven't been updated in forever. Please finish, it seems a shame to see a well written story with a good plot be abandoned without an ending.