Reviews for Shadow and the Soul
RedCaelum chapter 2 . 7/5/2012
I'm on Santana's side in this situation! I just don't get why Quinn won't understand that it's hard to stay friends with someone that you just confessed to and rejected you? It's hard to stay close to someone that you love because seeing them with another person hurts so damn bad!
I get so pissed sometimes when they always blame Santana when something bad happens! Anyway, thanks for writing, it was angsty in an awesome way!
florence55 chapter 2 . 8/29/2011
so.. that's it? YOU HAVE TO KEEP WRITING, PLEASEEEEE :)
ledorkone chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
You made me cry. It's the second time I read this story, and you made me freaking cry. God, this story is so well written and raw and accurate that it actually hurts. I thought I was over all the Brittana hurt locker derived angst, but clearly not. So I needed to review again, ok? Ok. Now I'm done. I hope you're not tho.
silvrd21 chapter 2 . 8/12/2011
you should definitely continue with this story!
VogueThousand chapter 2 . 6/26/2011
You should continue this.
nessyschu chapter 2 . 5/1/2011
Poor Santana. :( I feel bad for her. And for Brittany. Good job!
Creedog VanDrey chapter 2 . 4/21/2011
But... but... that's not an ending! Okay, fine, I know there's hope and whatnot, but I feel so unfulfilled. Anyway, the writing was magnificent and the characterizations spot on, so I'll forgive you for now. And check out your other work.
Caleb Michaels chapter 2 . 4/8/2011
Wait what? Complete? What? Sequel? Please? Love how Quinn is On the mark on the feelings.
killer cereal chapter 2 . 4/7/2011
This is excellent. Cant wait for more.
MaxximumRide666 chapter 2 . 4/3/2011
Santana ( she really is such an amazing friend and your story makes me wanna hug her so bad. It sucks that her and Britt aren't together. Stupid Artie.

I think Santana should clamp his wheelchair and then kidnap Brittany so they can run away together )

Would make a great spin off show XD

Absolutely awesome story. You captured everything perfectly, i wasn't sure why i was so pissed at Brittany when she rejected Santana but reading this, i know why now.

I hope maybe you write a sequel to this, if you haven't already. Maybe one that doesn't make me sob my heart out as i read it )
MaxximumRide666 chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Thank god someone wrote a story like this because i seriously wanted to punch the crap outta something when Brittany turned her down. It so sucked! Santana finally did what Brittany asked her too and yet she still turns her down? WTF? Makes no sense!

Dammit. I'm pissed off now. And there won't be a new episode for like 2 weeks!

Guess i'll just have to keep reading and fuming right along side Santana.

Awesome story, btw )
ZombieRider chapter 2 . 4/3/2011
I loved this line: "Santana sighed inwardly even as she pulled the trigger"

Just amazing :) And the whole Spongebob reference cracked me up xD
Carbon65 chapter 2 . 4/2/2011
This makes me so sad, and yet the ludicriousness cheers me at the same time. Santana truely loves Brittany... why else would she keep her Spoungebob fish take stocked?
Sadako Mcfly chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Girlfriend, what is up with that?

This is awesome! I mean... look at all the finesse of your writing, the dialogues, reactions adn whatnot! Make it happen, RM!
CdnGirl01 chapter 2 . 4/1/2011
Another great chpt, but is it really over? It says complete, but I hope you post a sequel soon.

This was a very emotional chpt and very well written, loved the high/low list at the beginning, and San and Britt's conversation was just gut wrenching.

Typical of Quinn to turn her back on San, San gets very little support in the fic or canon world while eveyone flocks to poor, sweet Brittany.

Hope this is continued one day.