Reviews for Mardi Gras Fling
Andrea chapter 7 . 9/4/2016
Would have loved for you to continue this story. I really liked how Rachel got under Puck's skin! Really like your writing and how you progressed the story so far! Please update! :)
Guest chapter 7 . 10/10/2015
Could you please update this story!
It's been so long and I want to know what happens next..
Guest chapter 7 . 7/13/2015
Please update!
SammiLoves2Write chapter 7 . 5/26/2015
UPDATE!
-Sammi
sparlish chapter 7 . 7/31/2013
I love this story so far and can't wait to hear the rest. I'd love Rachel to give Puck a little run for his money ;)
emma chapter 7 . 12/22/2012
finish it please:))
puruku chapter 7 . 12/5/2012
Aww, there wasnt much interaction between them, but I still liked it! Hope you update soon to see how Puck reacted to Rachel answering Garret's call:)
puruku chapter 6 . 12/5/2012
Aww, Puck needs to respect privacy :)
sarcastic1515 chapter 7 . 7/5/2012
really good! when r u gonna update?
A french reader chapter 7 . 3/13/2012
Good story! Please update
Nova802 chapter 7 . 1/29/2012
Yay! I was so happy to see this back! I loved getting into Rachel's head and finding out that Mardi Gras affected her just as much as it did Puck. And Rachel's fight with Santana was hilarious a perfect touch. Something's making me think that Sam and Santana have some sparks that they aren't entirely ready to confess to.

Honestly, I hate that Rachel isn't falling directly into bed (ahem, LOVE) with Puck, but it makes complete sense and I buy it. She's got no way of knowing that he's been thinking about her just as much as she has about him.

Finally, I hate 20-year-plan-Ken! Please let him be attacked by owls, turtles or possibly a combination of Kurt and Santana.

Great job friend!
jen chapter 7 . 1/29/2012
more more more...
auhaes23 chapter 7 . 1/27/2012
Your story is just amazing ! More than love it !
Cameo45 chapter 7 . 1/26/2012
I'm so glad this is back. I loved this chapter. I loved her response to Puck and how easily she drawn to him, but is just holding back because she thinks he couldn't possibly want more. The whole conversation about Garret was hilarious and sad. She's setting for so much less than she deserves. The whole productive conversation thing was just sad. Santana is such a good friend, I like that she sees not only that something changed with Mardi Gras, but that Rachel needs Puck to have more. I can't wait to read more. . .and learn about the passionate side of Rachel that Puck brings out.
PrincessPuckerman chapter 7 . 1/26/2012