Reviews for Mouth of Babes
OrangeSunset1701 chapter 1 . 4/28
Sofie and Sherlock are so adorable together! I love how she brought him out of his shell.
DeletAccountPlease chapter 1 . 2/27
ooooohhh this is sooooo sweet!
mckydstarlight chapter 1 . 2/13
OMG! This is adorable and genius! AHHHHHH!
GoodGodHenry chapter 1 . 1/15
Awww too cute. Great one shot.
englishtutor chapter 1 . 11/30/2015
Very sweet. I love stories in which Sherlock must interact with persons of his emotional age.
agent-oli chapter 1 . 11/26/2015
this made me emotionally compromised
BooksAreMedicine chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
So adorable!
DalekQueen7 chapter 1 . 9/4/2015
"It would... splat."

That is the best thing I have read all week. :) Great story! It is adorable without being OOC-ishly wuzzy.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/15/2015
very well written..
Alibi Nonsense chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
I love this. I will read the sequel and the next sequel and the next sequel straight away. I don't care if the stories from other areas are piling up: this is more important by far. Much more important. XD
Must go. Got a mission.
shejams chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
"If your daughter's ever looking for babysitting work," John said at last, as he pressed the mug into Lestrade's hands, "please give her my number. She's obviously good with Sherlock, and God knows he needs a minder."

Loved it!
Jenny Islander chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
Resolved: That when Sofie is old enough to develop crushes, her very first crushee is Sherlock. His first impulse is to sidle out of there like the Nope Nope Octopus, but John gently explains what is going on and Sherlock gets another lesson in how to adult. (Sherlock's first crush is on John.)
An Escaped Rabbit chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
This reminds me of Archie :)
Tamuril2 chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Tam: *melts into a puddle of happiness and content*
Stark: *huffs* I'm NOT cleaning that up!
Bruce: *waves him away* Yeah, yeah, go invent. I'll handle this.
Tam: *bubbles* Sofie!
Bruce: *solidifies her* Sure, now why not review?

1)Sofie is just an amazing character. I love how she got close to Sherlock and helped him come out his mind/pout/gloom. Children really do know how to sneak past our shields. Go them!

2)Lestrade and John are so fun to read. They both are friends to Sherlock and love Sofie. I get NIF's (Nice Internal Feelings) just thinking about them, Sherlock, and Sofie.

All in all, another great story. Thanks for posting it on here.

Tamuril2
PoidsPlume chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
I love the end ! It's sooo... Sherlock !