Reviews for Mouth of Babes
JustMarriedSirius chapter 1 . 11/26
this made me emotionally compromised
BooksAreMedicine chapter 1 . 11/16
So adorable!
DalekQueen7 chapter 1 . 9/4
"It would... splat."

That is the best thing I have read all week. :) Great story! It is adorable without being OOC-ishly wuzzy.
very well written..
Alibi Nonsense chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
I love this. I will read the sequel and the next sequel and the next sequel straight away. I don't care if the stories from other areas are piling up: this is more important by far. Much more important. XD
Must go. Got a mission.
shejams chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
"If your daughter's ever looking for babysitting work," John said at last, as he pressed the mug into Lestrade's hands, "please give her my number. She's obviously good with Sherlock, and God knows he needs a minder."

Loved it!
Jenny Islander chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
Resolved: That when Sofie is old enough to develop crushes, her very first crushee is Sherlock. His first impulse is to sidle out of there like the Nope Nope Octopus, but John gently explains what is going on and Sherlock gets another lesson in how to adult. (Sherlock's first crush is on John.)
An Escaped Rabbit chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
This reminds me of Archie :)
Tamuril2 chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Tam: *melts into a puddle of happiness and content*
Stark: *huffs* I'm NOT cleaning that up!
Bruce: *waves him away* Yeah, yeah, go invent. I'll handle this.
Tam: *bubbles* Sofie!
Bruce: *solidifies her* Sure, now why not review?

1)Sofie is just an amazing character. I love how she got close to Sherlock and helped him come out his mind/pout/gloom. Children really do know how to sneak past our shields. Go them!

2)Lestrade and John are so fun to read. They both are friends to Sherlock and love Sofie. I get NIF's (Nice Internal Feelings) just thinking about them, Sherlock, and Sofie.

All in all, another great story. Thanks for posting it on here.

PoidsPlume chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
I love the end ! It's sooo... Sherlock !
Irene34 chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
Just lovely
Once Upon a Faerytale chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
That was really sweet.
librarywitch chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
Oh I love this. Sophie is precious. You figured out Sherlock would be a sucker for just the right child. Well done and looking forward to the rest of the stories.
Lillyanna333 chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
She's the cutes pie I ever read about.
Narcissa-Weasly chapter 1 . 6/27/2013