Reviews for Wedding Night
wolfienjhoanfdwar chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
I love this story! Really cool!
ladybug114 chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
Awwwww! That was beautiful! I cried, i did... amazing.
darknessfalls1321 chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
This was a wonderful story. It is also very plausible, I can see it happening. You can feel the Amy/Rory love even with Rory unconscious for most of it. Well done.
FallingStar95 chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Oh my gosh! This was just too perfect! It really portrays Amy's feelings toward Rory very well, and it shows how much she cares about him. I loved every word of it, and I just love them. One of my favorite couples in TV history! Anyhoo, hope to see some more Doctor Who fics from you soon! Great work, and keep writing! :)

Much love,
FallingStar95
zoe alice chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Such. A good. Story.
liltrix chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
This fic is gorgeous and the idea is perfect. ;_;
Iawen Londea chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
I love this. I love me some Rory whump and I love Amy being by his side and deciding she could wait another night. She was so perfectly Amy in this story... well done. :)
goldenspringtime chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
I love that last line "you waited 2000 years for me I guess I can wait another night." I loved the love and devotion Amy shows here. Great story.
breezyyy chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Loved this story! Very well written and everyone was very believable. Really liked the concept of it too. Such a good story
phantomqueen chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
ohhhh my god, this is so lovely, and in character, too. i can see this happening in canon.
KTxx chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
So cute!
MuiromeM chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
HOW. DID. I. NOT. REVIEW THIS?

First off, I am not the only who who wonders what that amount of memories would do to Rory! I love this, I adore how the Doctor is willing to try and help with as much as he possibly can. I adore how sweet the chemistry between Amy and (unconscious) Rory is. You wrote this so wonderfully, and I think I squealed from sheer adorableness and delight at least three times if not more.

Thank you for making such a perfectly suited to my head-canon fanfiction! 3
Xx starlight-moon xX chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Not what I was expecting at all, haha! I really enjoyed this though, and I'm glad to see someone address what the show really hasn't.

I especially liked the humorous touches (Amy's attire and the Doctor's feelings on elbow pads, ha!).

Great work!
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
I like the idea of both Amy and Rory keeping all their memories of the different universes and how it affects them. Nice one!

:D
TheGreatSporkWielder chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
. . OMG. I adore "Rory remembers the two-thousand years" fics (written a couple meself), and this is just lovely! Rory being Sleeping Beauty is a great thought. And the consequences of remembering more than one timeline is brilliant. And your writing is just gorgeous. Wonderful, fantastic job!