Reviews for Ruby Tuesday
Cat and NCIS Obsessed chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
This is a really amazing story, well done!

I always wanted to see more of the Emily/Lauren x Doyle relationship before she was removed. It just seemed like there must have been at least a little bit of something there...
Chrissiemusa chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Wow, I thought that was the interlude for an episode. The last few lines flashed right to the present, memories of the episodes were flooding back. Well written, amazing, and totally Emily Prentiss.
RaceTheWind10 chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Wow. I am, well, almost speechless. This is a *fantastic* fic. you navigate the divide (or lack thereof) between "Emily" and "Lauren" beautifully and it comes off as frightening and tragic and fascinating. Really excellent.
Crowded Angels chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Fantastic. Really really fantastic. I love how you split Lauren and Emily into two characters and gave their views. Looking forward to the companion piece!
pagetftw chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Very beautifully done. Encoreee encoreeee! :D
LastRefuge chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Wow, this is definitely one of the best pieces of fan fiction I've ever read! Everything about it is so believable, it is as though one of the writers from the show wrote it! I cannot find any words that can properly describe or give justice to how amazing this story is. It's simply outstanding! :)
Nancy J. Lisse chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
This was excellent! Everything about it was just perfect, and seems every bit believable... now, question - I've pretty much got theories for everything that's going on, just like u.. but the one thing I just can't figure out is what doyle meant by 'they got her' when they shoved emily into the car in the flashback... it makes me think those men worked for doyle but then again she said she wanted to talk to sean.. I dunno that part confused me lol... just figured id see if u had a theory for that... anyway bravo on this!

Jessalynn
Sara Nublas chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
I'm afraid I'm running out of ways to tell you how much I enjoy your style and your stories!

Loved it, especially the Emily-Lauren face to face :)

Thank you for posting and looking forward to the next one!
GrossGirl18 chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
For making her, too.

Also, this really should be in the M section.
Koulin chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
This story deserves way more reviews than it already has. Everything was so well-written and convincing - I'm usually not a shipper of CM characters but this. This changed a lot of things :'D
LondonLemming chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
An amazing story.

I think you may just be spot on here.

Cannot wait for the follow up piece.
leorockqueen723 chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
OMG that was soo good! This does seem like that's the actual backstory. The characterizations were great, and besides a few minor details (Lauren is from Belgium,not America) this is very well done. Looking forward to your next story!
vampiremuggle chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
oh. my. god. this is so good! i love it! and i'm glad you explained the meaning behind that ring from the last episode - i didn't realize what it was. can't wait for the companion piece!

~Vampiremuggle

vampiremuggle at gmail dot com