Reviews for Matches to Paper Dolls
WhatTheHeeHaw111 chapter 1 . 9/16/2018
I am tear bending right now. This was such a beautiful and tragic one-shot and I'm dying from the feels. Thank you for writing this masterpiece.
standasawitness chapter 1 . 8/18/2018
This was SO intriguing! The different incarnations were fascinating! It was hauntingly beautiful and so sad - the hopelessness of their inevitable fates. Thank you so much for writing this! It was a pleasure and a journey (of love and sorrow) to read. :D
Guest chapter 1 . 3/19/2018
Oh look. My heart is now outside of my body and IT'S ALL THIS FIC'S FAULT!
Sombra do Fogo chapter 1 . 12/24/2017
Oh my god! You writing is impeccable! I'm amazed!
thanks for sharing this!
Wolfarick chapter 1 . 11/10/2017
This was a wonderful read, and I’ll admit I’ve actually reread it multiple times but had yet to review. This is something that has landed into not only my favorites list, but some of the best fics I’ve ever read.

I love the way you wrote their different lives, from way back to when bending was a taboo to modern day. It was interesting to explore them, and regardless of circumstances, how they loved each other. Despite all the lives leading up to modern day were tragic, all left me with this longing that I can’t describe. It was bittersweet, but I left reading those lives with a hit of satisfaction. It may sound strange, but that’s how it is, and after all that, the last life gave hope toward a happy end, and I don’t think you could have ended it any other way.
ramblingraccoon chapter 1 . 7/23/2017
This is one of the most perfect fics I've ever read, it made me cry... thank you so much for writing this.
Kina Kalamari chapter 1 . 6/18/2017
I'm a bit confused but I'm also pretty sure that I quite enjoyed this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/18/2017
Aww
gtgrandom chapter 1 . 11/26/2016
OUCH.
That was so painful. BUT GOOD.
Fantastic writing.
I love this fic so much omfg.
iheartpickles chapter 1 . 4/7/2016
well that was so beautiful i almost cried at its perfection
babyvfan chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
Okay, it's too sad how every time they have a chance to get close, something always gets in their way. I'd mad at the fact, that Katara didn't stay with him, try to see where their feelings will go. Nevertheless glad they have a good ending. Together
BlueberryNails chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
I know that they're different people, but I like to think that they're just past lives. Two lovers who are meant to be, but are always doomed in the very end. And that throughout different lives they never seem to get together because always something getting in the way or they went on different paths. And I like to think that the final couple was when after through all the separation in the past, they managed to finally be together.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
I don't get why the woman automatically assumed that she bewitched him. I get that she's probably jealous of the girl but to have her arrested is a little harsh.
Nikki chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Heartwrenching and ultimately sad for the most parts. I love how you captured and beautifully written the somehow different types of love in different situations. How you applied reality into this; making it very convincing.

It's sad to see that not everything has an happy ending. But I guess it's better that way; that way I could probably get used to angsty stuff instead of stuff coated with sparkles and rainbows. You get my point, haha.

I don't usually review, but this one is an exception.I loved everything. Beautiful Zutara in different situations- I adore it.

Thank you for writing this jewel. :)
huinsutt99 chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
This is...amazing. I think the best part is the last story has a kind of hopeful ending.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »