Reviews for Back To You
BELAVERA chapter 2 . 7/8/2013
I think you need to do something. I asked for all English stories, and you are written in Spanish. You should not be on my list, because I don't read Spanish. It is a shame that you deleted your English stories.
KazM77 chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Heartbreakingly sad, just felt so awful for Edward, although no real HEA so well written.
Butterfly Betty chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Nails sent me the link to this, and I'm glad she did. So sad, but beautifully written.
Alby Mangroves chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Oh wow... it really is very sad :( I loved that she was cognizant at the last, and knew it was their own story that he told her. Lovely, thanks for writing!
Fran Cullen Masen chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Oh.. Cielo..ยก

Es triste, me recuenda a diario de una pasion...

Felicidades.. yo lo entendi...
FungysCullen13 chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
you made me cry!

it's so sad, but even so it's cute.. I really like it

Kisses

Moni
suzie55 chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Although sad, it is beautifully written and a very nice story. Great job, Bells.

I loved this line: The first night he went to see her sleep and she said his name while dreaming, he felt his dead heart beat and in that moment knew that he had to keep her alive and, selfishly, he used that to stay with her.

I also really loved this line too: After all these years, my heart stopped beating again like it did in 1918.

Really enjoyed reading your one-shot. Really great. Thank you for sharing and take care,

Suzie;)
tellingmelies chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Oh so heartbreaking already. Really interested in where you're going with this :)