Reviews for Drabble promts 1 to 100
The Cretin chapter 2 . 4/24/2011
I have to say I've read a number of these before, some good, some bad, but this one is going in the good section and what's more I think it'll stand out. I can tell you put quite some thought into this. Past and Storm were probably my two faves so far. I hope to fave some more if you'll allow me the honor. Keep rockin.
The Cretin chapter 2 . 4/24/2011
Agent of the Divine One chapter 2 . 4/24/2011
Excellent work. I especially enjoyed Storm and Gold. Storm because of the sweet simplicity and Gold because it wasn't about the ring but how it represented his commitment to her for as long as he lived.

Very well done. :)
titanfan45 chapter 2 . 4/24/2011
They were all great but "Friends" stands out. I really like these types of stories and look forward to more.
Agent of the Divine One chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Good. I especially liked "Pride". Hope to see more soon.
crazynerd chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Haha. I like these they're cute and funny but serious sometimes. Great job.
Zorkaberry Pie chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
I really like these types of works. You did a great job on these and I look forward to seeing what else you come up with.
FelynxTiger chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
oh i love drabbles! and this sounds like a challenge for u as writer

i like all of them but my favorites were Medicine, Technology and Inspiration :3

see u next chapter