Reviews for The Misadventures of Ireland
Paradoxilla chapter 4 . 5/20
Great chapter! But we Irish don't speak Gaelic now, we speak Gaeilge :* sorry for grammar Nazism babe
Erin kirkland chapter 1 . 1/14
Hi I'm from Ireland and I think the story's very good but there is just a few things I would like to point out. Ireland doesn't hate any of the Nordic countries and gets on great with them as most Irish people are also descended from them.
Ireland is supposed to have red hair and green eyes as canon Ireland is said to have by the creator of hetalia and Ireland is supposed to be a heavy drinker. You shouldn't hold back on the stereotypes as hetalia has lots of them and I'm pretty sure no one would get offended by them as I don't and I'm Irish.

Other than this your story I wondeful and I will be waiting for an update
Guest chapter 6 . 6/20/2013
i got the reference. The My name is Maureen O'Brein,you killed my Mother, prepare to die, is from The Princess Bride.
concerned Irish chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
(More of just a comment) lets be honest...
She should be a ginger!
Mary O'Sullivan chapter 6 . 10/8/2011
haahahahaha i found your hidden surpise its the pricess bride right?
irish histrory chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
not bad but, believe it or not more irish people raided the monestaries then vikings and with in say...80 years the vikings had become irish. they tried to take over but we made them one of us _ hehe. i would say bad relations with england yes but strong traditional trading with the nordic nations
Oxenstierna D. Yuki-Rin chapter 6 . 7/30/2011
"My name is Maureen McNeil, you killed my Mathair,prepare to die.""

Found it! It's a Princess Bride refrence!
Sen Graham chapter 5 . 6/13/2011
Nice Marukaite! I'm sorry I didn't review sooner.
FINAL BOSS BOKUT chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Some vital things need to be fixed before I even read it.

Ireland's a guy in cannon, and so are Scotland and Wales; Himaruya said that England has BROTHERS and no sisters.

Why'd you tag Osaka?

Most OC's are Sues, particularly if romance is involved.

Space out your paragraphs. I god a headache trying to read it.
Loudheart14 chapter 5 . 5/8/2011
hehehehe. this makes me proud to be Irish!
Oxenstierna D. Yuki-Rin chapter 5 . 5/8/2011
*Applauds* Erin go Brah! That was bloody brilliant!
Loudheart14 chapter 4 . 3/29/2011
This is great! It makes me happy to be Irish _ But, your dialouge(i cant spell worth crap) is a little run on. like, how one person talks for a long time to another person? sorry if i offended you! -cowers in a corner- But besides that teeny tiny little detail, its AMAZING!
Oxenstierna D. Yuki-Rin chapter 4 . 3/29/2011
Yay! Ireland, the land where my ancestors, awesome accents, and one of the greatest forms of punk rock music (Celtic punk) came from!
bob the builder chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
i'm sorry but i feel that this ireland character is turning a bit into a mary sue, so try to fix this while you can.
Sen Graham chapter 3 . 3/13/2011
Yay~ Ireland/France makes me feel warm and fuzzy. As for the role reversal in Hamlet, quite funny. I was actually once cast as Romeo by a teacher and a boy in my class as Juliet. Good, awkward, times. I also like how athletic Ireland is, nice touch.;)

Anyways, it seems a little bit far fetched (to me at least) that France would not know what love feels like. Other than that, characters are very much in character. And they seem to be a fun bunch. Not a lot of grammar or spelling to pick on, just watch your 'too' and 'to's.

Good story, fun situation, I hope you continue.