Reviews for Catch 22
Margaret123 chapter 10 . 5/3
Great story!
MonstersDream chapter 10 . 4/11
This story is fantastic, wow, just wow. Thank you so much for writing this.
Aeryn Lavanthia chapter 10 . 9/12/2014
Excellent story! And Ryan's green jacket was saved! Hurrah!
Guest chapter 3 . 2/26/2014
You're characterization is flawless, I can literally see this happening in the show. Beautiful writing! I'm a big fan. Keep writing
TheOneThatGotAway99 chapter 8 . 12/20/2013
Yeah! I'll totally chip in for that! I've got *pulls out the contents of her pockets* $1.58, a Bedroxx Bowling Arcade token and a half eaten pack of SweetTarts. How much will that get me? xD

I love the partnership of Detectives Ryan and Esposito. They make a great pair, and I absolutely love the characters and chemistry. They are on my top ten 'Favorite Male Partnerships Of All Time' (not in a slashy way, people. Mind out of the gutters) Others of that list, because I can and don't care if people don't want to know, and in no particular order are: Sherlock Holmes and John Watson, Neal Caffrey and Peter Burke, Wesley Mitchell and Travis Marks, Batman and Superman, Iron Man and Capitan America, Wolverine and Spider-Man, Eppes brothers Charlie and Don, etcetera y so forth. Yeah, you get the point.
silvanelf chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
I honestly don't know how I didn't have this is my favorites. It's one of the best Ryan fics on the site! Awesome awesome story!
O'MalleytheAlleyCat chapter 10 . 7/21/2013
Please write more about Ryan and Esposito w/out the slash, I also love whumpage!
Firestar385 chapter 10 . 4/29/2013
I really enjoyed this. I agree that there needs to be more Ryan & Esposito air time! Can't wait to read more of your works.
tellygirl chapter 10 . 4/6/2013
I've only started watching Castle and even though I love all the characters, I've developed a real soft spot for Ryan so I've spent the past couple of days looking for Ryancentric fanfics,. To be honest, when i saw the sheer volume of Castle stories I was hoping there would be more featuring our cute little Irish detective but I was thrilled seeing your name here as I love your MI:GP stories and knew I'd be in for a treat (although Ryan would disagree!) This was exactly the kind of story I was looking for, thank you so much for writing such a fabulous, suspenseful story :oD
Nahaliel chapter 10 . 5/20/2012
Beautifully written. This was delightful. Gotta love the hurt/comfort and Ryan and Esposito bromance. Perfect. Thank you.

EagleGirl6 chapter 10 . 1/30/2012
oh, so good, and I'm sorry to see it end... but I really enjoyed it. sorry I didn't review all the last chapters, I just had to keep reading! Perfect wrap-up, with a new green jacket. This was great - thank you ! :)
EagleGirl6 chapter 7 . 1/30/2012
that was awesome. love how they're talking to each other - you got it just right, IMHO. And maybe now they can call for help! thank you!
EagleGirl6 chapter 5 . 1/30/2012
cliffhangers are fine - as long as I already have the next chapter! I love the pace of this story - just enough action to keep things moving, while the story progresses enough to keep the suspense up. You did a great job with this one. Can't wait til Castle and Beckett get there!
EagleGirl6 chapter 4 . 1/30/2012
oh, perfect way to pace the suspense of the story - just what was needed to show that help is on the way and make us wonder about the guys. yay yay, I love this story :)
EagleGirl6 chapter 3 . 1/30/2012
which is worse - sandwich sauce or blood? HA! so serious and suspenseful, but you sneak in the quirky dialog that is so like the show. good job describing the shootout, too; I could see the whole thing play out in my head from your words. great job, I'm loving it!