Reviews for Hau Kea Kalikimaka
debralynn966 chapter 1 . 9/28/2018
Very sweet glad I found it. You are a good writer.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 1 . 3/6/2015
Aw that was a nice thing Steve did for Danny. They are really good friends.
Knyle Borealis chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
Aw. That's so adorable. Good Steve. And, as always, funny Danny. :)
Brumeier chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Aww, this was so sweet! I love thoughtful Steve. I'm glad he found Danny some snow and took his mind off missing Grace for a little while. Great job with the banter!
cytpotter chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
:) As always love your writting! Really enjoyed the story! I think Steve would so do something like that for Danny! And loved the break-in at the end... it was just so 5-0!;)
rivendellelve chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Cute story
js75 chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
awww, great story. when i read the part about going somewhere cold, i immediately thought of mauna kea. that place is amazing; i miss the big island, heck hawaii in general! again, good job & thanks for a wonderful story.
jlm110108 chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
Yay! It finally let me log in so I can review your stories. I went on a feeding frenzy today, and I love the way you understand Steve & Danny's partnership. This story was beautiful! Either you've been to Hawaii a lot, or you do a lot of research. It really feels like you know Hawaii.
angelofjoy chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
I loved that! It was super cute. Sad that Grace wasn't with Danny for Christmas. But very nice for the partners to have some fun together.
Jelsemium chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
I knew that there was an observatory on Hawaii and that the mountain had snow on it. Don't think I would have thought to use the setting to give Danny a white Christmas! Great idea! Thanks for writing it!

Love the interaction between Steve and Danny, as usual.

Funny bit with the pilot reading a novel on his iPhone. (Product placement! Ha!)

Loved Dr. Peebles: "The stars wait for no man," Peebles said cryptically." (Which confirmed my guess as to where they were going.)

Now we get a snowballl fight! Yay! Liked that Danny had the advantage here. :-D

Nice bit with Steve telling the cops that Danny had to call his daughter at EXACTLY 2:30.

And, one of the best lines EVER: "...like an unoiled machine, complaining all the way..."

Good work. Now, crank out a few more stories! Your fans are waiting!
7kstar chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
ya never know, someone might just think up a reason for Danny to see snow around Christmas...:)

Really cute. Loved how Danny could win on the snowball fight because he understood how to pack and throw them. Really enjoyable.

Seems like you could write a sequel on just what happened to the poor idiots that decided to break a window while our favorite pair was on the property.

Excellent writing.
vampyfreak chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Awesome fic!
supergirl3684 chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
that was too great!
francis2 chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
I love your kind of product placement. You didn't say what kind of phone it was. The idea of Christmas on the mountain was great, and heartwarming.
Synbou chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
I loved this piece. The storyline was very original. You write Danny and Steve very well. I also noticed that you make areat use of your OC. They are there to support and make the main characters shine. I really enjoy that.

Thanks for sharing!