Reviews for Carlton Lassiter is Not Gay
Lunatic Yaoi Fangirl666 chapter 4 . 9/20/2014
This is amazing! I love it 3 It's beautifully written, heartfelt, contains an excellent plot and pairing, and is just perfect :D
With love,
LYF666
Pumpkin Head Jones chapter 8 . 9/15/2014
Such a cute story. Very funny and cleverly written, especially with the repetition of the "Carlton isn't gay" bit throughout. Also, very in character. Job well done!

My only suggestion would be to go back and add visual ques for story breaks where you abruptly cut to a different scene in the same chaper. Page breaks make it much easier to follow along.

XOX
Pumpkin
duneline chapter 8 . 11/27/2013
s
Guest chapter 8 . 11/12/2013
Great story. I would love it if you could expand it some more because I feel like every scene is clustered together.
Stephiebob22 chapter 8 . 8/22/2013
Funniest line of the story:

"I can't believe you think that way about Harry Potter characters Shawn, that's messed up."

"Hey me and a million fan girls can't be wrong."

So. True.

And as for the Shassie goodness? P-e-r-f-e-c-t. :D Very well done!
Tarius Black chapter 8 . 4/15/2013
This was an absolutely adorable story! Great job staying true to the characters.
indra988 chapter 6 . 3/12/2013
Oh god, the end of this chapter broke my heart. Poor Shawn...
kyothefallenkit chapter 8 . 9/19/2012
Haha poor Victoria for assuming like that XDD
Seraphina Greene chapter 8 . 7/8/2012
Well, much to my disappointment, fanfiction is having problems, so I can't log in, even though I do have an account.

Anyway, first of all, I want to thank you for a wonderful, amazing story, true to character and filled with true artistry and brilliance. The lovely lemon fit nicely as well. Congratulations and well done.

On a side note, there are a few minor tense-related errors that ought to be corrected, I can go more into detail if you wish, but that's up to you.

So thank you again,
Seraphina Greene
Guest chapter 8 . 7/4/2012
awesome story!
Morrolan chapter 8 . 4/29/2012
Love this.
Kimmy-1166 chapter 7 . 12/29/2011
ohmygod you used a harry potter reference. i love you, your like my favorite person EVER.
MoonWiccan6 chapter 8 . 9/12/2011
That was fantastic!
Hades'Queen chapter 7 . 8/23/2011
Harry Potter reference! XD

That made my day. This story is very good. Although what Lassiter did in the bathroom, or what you hinted at was totally skeevy of him. Henry shoulda kicked his ass for it.
GinnyMastrani chapter 7 . 6/7/2011
I LOVED THE HARRY POTTER REFERENCE! Awesome.