Reviews for Secrets and Secretaries
Obsessed Fanboy chapter 2 . 8/10/2018
I wish this story would continue...
Mp08 chapter 2 . 6/16/2017
PLEASE. FUCKING. UPDATE.!
CosmicDucks chapter 2 . 12/12/2016
This is an interesting story, I really hope it gets updated, idk tho it hasn't been updated in a while tho.
Emeraldinhereyes chapter 2 . 2/6/2016
Ooh I don't know about anyone else, but I'd be very interested to see this continue
Kismetica chapter 2 . 9/23/2015
Ah, it's such a shame that this hasn't been updated for four years. I was looking forward to see how their relationship grows. I like how you characterised Antonio, but I feel as though you're just scratching the surface of this circus freak. There seems to be a lot more to him than what we already know, right?

My favourite line is 'And then all of a sudden Antonio's expression brightened and Lovino had the sinking feeling he would be expected to continue with this more casual approach.' It really hits me; I couldn't stop laughing. Classic Antonio.

Not sure if you needed to know, but Spanish people often use their full names. When only "two" can be used, they hyphenate their last names. (In this case, it would be Antonio Fernandez Carriedo, or Antonio Fernandez-Carriedo.)

Hope you'll make the most of your hiatus!
RaisinContradiction chapter 2 . 2/17/2015
I knew it...i thought alice was ...female england at first, but then she was friendly...too friendly. and then you mentioned Abel and i was like BELGIUM!
Maya chapter 2 . 1/28/2015
Whyyyy it had such an abrupt end? It was perfect! Such a well written story! I loved how you represented Antonio, sweety, friendly but dangerous inside, you done great with all characters, but Antonio was amazing! Ive never saw any story with such an accurate description of the personification of Spain!
RukiaChappy'sIchi chapter 2 . 12/13/2014
YOU HAVENT UPDATED WHAT THE HELL PLEASE JUST WRITE I DONT CARE IF ITS HALF ASSED PLS C
I Know I'm A Dreamer chapter 2 . 11/28/2014
THREE YEARS YOU SON OF A GUN DRAG YOUR ASS BACK OVER HERE AND GET TO WRITING RIGHT FUCKING NOW
sasuke140 chapter 2 . 10/12/2014
I love the story so far and I'd be delighted if it were to continue.
blackhound14 chapter 2 . 6/1/2014
Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please UPDATE!
espaina chapter 2 . 4/12/2014
Updaaaaaaate please this is really good
MsNoOne chapter 2 . 12/20/2013
continue please! it's great!
damtoti chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Man, this is amazing. I'm so curious to know what happens after Chapter 2, and I hope you update soon. This is a plot I've never seen before.
featherwingg245 chapter 2 . 8/17/2013
I hope you update soon, this sounds amazing and I'm interested in what's going to happen next!