Reviews for Torn
MJ chapter 2 . 5/17/2013
I really wish you had finished this fic...sad day. There aren't nearly enough Neal/Alex fics out there!
laxoholicpdx chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Really good story, you're writing is amazing
TheMotionlessMermaid chapter 2 . 7/13/2012
Great fic! Congrats!

I love Neal & Alex, they must to be together in the show

Write ASAP please :)
jayley chapter 2 . 3/31/2011
hhmm, so neal gets to have both women when he pleases! how convenient:) i rather like the idea of neal not telling peter about the treasure actually, neal's way hotter when he's keeping secrets
jayley chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
well there's nothing like billions worth in stolen precious art to get you going:)
Isabelle8888 chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
Right, casual, nothing about Neal is causal or simple, its why i love him. Loved this chapter as well, I cant wait to see where you go with this story.
Isabelle8888 chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
If S3 opened with Alex and Neal together like this I would die happy, I wish they would give them a real chance. And thinking about it yeah Neal hasn't gotten any since he got out of prison, the boy is seriously due. Great idea and writing.
fleur-de-lis chapter 2 . 3/20/2011
I'm really enjoying your story. Alex/Neal have always intrigued me and I can't wait to read more. :)
geminigurl89 chapter 2 . 3/19/2011
I'm not really crazy about the whole Neal/Sara thing. However, whether this is actually Neal's motive or not, I see how it could be helpful in convincing Peter that Neal isn't covering for Alex.
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
umm you did see the part where Adler died, right?
yasmina9 chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
I really like your story... Everone is obviously thinking who is behind stealing the 'treasures', and Alex comes to mind as a possibility, but that is too obvious. I really do keep wondering, did Kate really die on that plane, and is it her who got to the treasure? Whatever the outcome in the summer, I for one am a big fan of Neal and Alex (even though it would seem Jeff Eastin favours Sara/Hilarie)and am very happy with this story.. Please update soon, preferably with more Alex.
Kimberly S chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Great beginning so far. I'm very glad 2 see that Neal's gonna do the right thing, but I think he should hand ALL of it over 2 Peter & the FBI. And it's very interesting 2 see that in your story u decided 2 let Adler live & I'm anxious 2 see what he'll be up 2. After I saw the season finale & thought everything over, I do believe that Neal is innocent, that he didn't steal the treasure, switching it out with his own art then setting the explosion. For one thing, SOMEONE left Neal that business card with that message "you'll thank me" with that key. That there just proves that someone close 2 him stole the treasure & moved it to its new location. & the 2nd reason why I know Neal didn't do it becuz I strongly believe he's changed for the better & he wouldn't let Peter down like that. With that all being said, I truly believe that Alex is the culprit. After all her grandfather told her stories about the treasure since she was a child & she has always wanted 2 find it. It was her dream. There's a possibility she was working with Adler the whole time as well. And besides Mozzie, she's the only one with access 2 Neal's apartment & his art. So I believe it's her. Anyways great job, & please keep going!
geminigurl89 chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Great so far! Alex was totally the first person I thought of when I saw that someone had stolen all the art and left it for Neal. I really hope Neal chooses Alex both in your story and on the show (although I don't think the odds of the latter happening are all that high). Alex is interesting, smart, and she understands Neal which makes her a much better fit for him than Sara or Kate. Please update soon!