Reviews for Wolves Mate For Life
Sumner Sturgeon chapter 2 . 7/1
Amazing. This is hands down one of the best lemons I've read in this site. Loved how you found the perfect balance between passion and rawness between San and Ashitaka in the sex scenes.

Keep up the amazing work!
Loved this so much! PM is my favorite ghibli movie and this couple os one of my favorite anime couples ever but it's not easy to find good fanfictions of them. This was so sensual and hot. I wish you would continue it as you mentioned you had planned to before.
Ryan L. Spradling chapter 2 . 2/23
Love it.
Kethereal chapter 1 . 10/30/2017
I can’t remember the last time I was turned on by reading words. Lol! This is a great story. It shows the passion they feel for each other!
ryan101 chapter 2 . 5/1/2017
Damn, that was a well detailed story! But very steamy and very well written!
The Dark Eccentric chapter 2 . 3/7/2017
Great story. This was one of my favorite movies and it's so nostalgic to finally find some things on it. Ashitaka was a little more brutal than I remember, but aside form that they were quite in character. And it has been a while since you wrote or updated this story, but if you still had those other chaoters in mind I wouod love to see them.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/17/2017
Can we please get a continuation of this!?
Damian Maplewood chapter 1 . 12/16/2016
Thank you for making this, I loved the movie and I think you captured the essence of their relationship well
Lewis Merritt chapter 2 . 10/24/2016
Very good describing and good dirty talking bits keep up the good work and get back to work or maybe I should tell the boss you were sick 10/10
Lewis Merritt chapter 2 . 5/31/2016
I like this story it is very how should I say board minded and It would be great is you posted more chapters of this fanfic this fanfic reminds kind of fifty shades of gerry it is even better then said book so the point is can you please make more chapters as soon as possible
Reader chapter 2 . 5/25/2016
Wait wait wait wait, San had her baby in the first chapter did she not? Are they having a second? If so where is the first born DX
kuroikami chapter 2 . 4/22/2016
I remember first reading this story years ago I'm so glad to see another chapter and can't wait for the next.
master1527 chapter 2 . 12/24/2015
PLEASE CONTINUE
good work
freyja0taku chapter 2 . 12/24/2015
Yay.. You've add another chapter.. Waahhh.. That last scene is priceless.. xD
I'm Solo chapter 2 . 12/23/2015
Wow. A blast for the past indeed. Still really good as well.