Reviews for Call me Shuichi
Dee B chapter 1 . 6/16
Very cute! I've actually read this a couple times through out the years, but never really commented. But I really loved the interaction between the characters and the silent acceptance of Tohma and Mika. They were all in character, even if the story itself seemed a bit different from canon. Nicely done! And, I'm aware this is a one-shot, and I doubt you have any intention of continuing it, seeing as how long it's been. But I'd love to see a sequel with Tohma and Mika coming over for dinner. Just something I'd think you'd be able to write wonderfully, though you don't have to. Just a suggestion. Anyways, I think this review has gotten rather long, so I'll go. Please do keep writing, not only for your fans, but for yourself too!
Moms SweetPea54 chapter 1 . 5/6
Awesome one shot!
So going to Fav's!
O.o Everzoned o.O chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
Aww! I love this story! My inner fangirl is squeeing loudly at the love!
LadyLeelee87 chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
This was a very good story! I loved it when it said "they said I'm family" You could feel Shuichi's excitement at that! Very touching story!
Shadowfox13 chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Aww, that last bit made me tear up. *sniff* Heh, I like seeing a loving Tohma and Mika too. It's not too often you find a fic that shows them a loving couple toward each other. :D Heh, if they've adopted Shuichi into the family, wonder what they'll think of his sister Maiko. ;)
Butterfree chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
On the contrary, I loved your version of Yuki and Shuichi. I've seen a lot of Yuki's being written and portrayed in different ways but the choice you made to have him be so shyly generous was strangely fitting for him. As for Shuichi, your the first author who's managed to keep him from either being to ohyper or too angst-y. Thanks for the read!

~ CupidKirby
elainanna chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
This was touching, from mika and tohma going to take care of shuichi calling him family, it was just awesome, very nice write
1loveforall chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
I found this piece to be awesome. I think it shows best how time and love can heal. Can't wait to read another story.
Aubergine 28 chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Beyond sweet. I love the little Tohma/Shuichi moments as much as the Yuki/Shuichi moments!
IwRiTe4yOu chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Oh my goodness. I love it so much it made me cry! (: Absolutely beautiful.
Unclear Destiny chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
B'aaaaaaaw this was absolutely adorable! I wouldn't mind reading more along this line from you. 3
DancingInSunlight chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
This is such a cute story!
natasha 15 loves gravitation chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
i was a little suprised at the publick display of effection at the end. i dont think that tickle fight would hav realy gone down but i love how yuki just welcomed toma in to see them laying togeter
No available name chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
I really liked this story, it descirbed very well Yuki and Shuichi. Keep on the good work :D
aminaluvr4life chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
This story was just too cute, I loved it