Reviews for Eternally Bound
Demonic girl111 chapter 8 . 7/12
I wish you'd update, I'm really enjoying this story so far.
Poweredbyinternet chapter 8 . 5/16
Ahhhhhh it's been years! You need to update this soon please 33
Poweredbyinternet chapter 4 . 5/16
SO VERY EXTREMELY JUICY
Poweredbyinternet chapter 3 . 5/16
VERY JUICY
Poweredbyinternet chapter 2 . 5/16
Oooooh it's starting to get juicy. I'm excited
Poweredbyinternet chapter 1 . 5/16
Lol I would have never imagine Ciel as an angel... Can't wait to see were this goes.
Please it is an amazing story plot continue
Um do I have to chapter 3 . 12/22/2015
Please continue if you still use fanfiction, this is my favorite fanfiction and I have read hundreds. If you can still pick this back up 4 years later (exactly actually in 2 days) since you last updated, it would make me very happy. Or could you write a short summary of how you planned this story to end? and the big 'historical happening' you're planning? Please, as a Christmas present.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/14/2015
I just now finished this and holy hell I hope you continue. ;-; I love this story line so much.
ooxoo chapter 8 . 7/27/2015
omg u didn't updated for 2.5 years omg please continue and update soon
Neanim chapter 8 . 7/16/2015
Its really addicting! I hope u continue pls?
earthmaker chapter 8 . 7/13/2015
This story is really awesome , it's been a few years ik but can you please update, this story is awesome and unique
Forever-Buckskin chapter 8 . 10/22/2014
Why have you not updated for years? You said you wouldn't abandon it! Your gonna make me cry because do you how hard it is to find a story like this? It is really well written! Please continue this! I understand if you don't like black butler anymore or if you lost interest in this story. You probably won't even see this. ;_;
Guest chapter 8 . 9/20/2014
You said it was kick ass yet I haven't seen any recent updates
Guest chapter 6 . 9/20/2014
I thought her name was Mayrin not maylene