Reviews for Lost and Found
Nova Sinfonia chapter 16 . 7/3/2013
When I read the beginning of this, I went back to Chapter 15 to get context. I like rereading things when the story is well-written, as this one is, and I caught a couple of details I'd missed before - for example, it seems that the last officer interviewed on that news show would have been Billyboy (that is, if he and Dim were in the same year, or are they in different years?) and at least Pete didn't see him!

But this chapter was also pretty intense, since Pete is dealing with the weight of all the things that are troubling him: seeing Dim on TV and reliving the traumatic memories of the fight between them (oh, and since this wasn't described in the book or movie, it would be interesting if you'd explore this more), plus the guilt over Georgie and Mrs Alexander.

You made me feel bad for Pete, and I found myself hoping he either gets to see his apartment or someone from his family. It seems like this is the only thing that will help him now.
Nova Sinfonia chapter 15 . 5/3/2013
Aha - the police academy Billyboy's going to! I like how you're tying both stories together. And Pete's panic attack is well done; the complexity of fear and guilt he's going through would make anyone flip out. I see that the differences of opinion among Matthew, Greg, and John come up too, with the first being tough on crime and the others with a more balanced approach, based on what they've been through.
hotkoshka chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Christ, you're such an idiot ... I never in my whole life read any kind of sh*t more ridiculous than your so-called "bio" ... R U for real ? Girls in abusive relationships ? I thought having sex with someone AND being paid for it in "gifts" is called prostitution, my wilting lily ! And the fact that you have "two persons" in your life who are in this situation - meaning they are prostitutes - just shows waht a pathetic w*nker you are ! R U their pimp ? Really, you should get a life, you sad f*ock !
Dan Sickles chapter 14 . 8/26/2012
So interesting! I just finished catching up with this story, and I found that I had really taken quite a liking to both Greg and Georgina (Gigi) as characters. You've really made this story your own! I like how Pete has an Irish name like Clancy, it sort of sets him apart from the English Alex. I would like to see more ultraviolence and slooshy more Nadsat, with Pete being more active and not just in a hospital bed, but I totally respect how gentle and decent you've made the main character.

And was that a malenky bit of like symbolism where he seems to be drawing two different paths? Very very clever!
Nova Sinfonia chapter 14 . 8/25/2012
Very interesting being let into Pete's imagination! When he started developing the story from his cover sketch, I kind of hoped for more descriptions of drawings - or at least hints of them - but perhaps those will come later.

The last part is chilling... What I mean to say is, I do like the change you've made, because it fits better with your version of Pete to have him unwilling to sexually abuse someone (though as for hitting women, etc., that was probably a part of some of their robberies) but it's almost more scary that Alex is coercing him.

Anyway, great chapter again!
letitbexo chapter 14 . 8/19/2012
The ending scared me. Is he going to force Pete to do the unforgivable? Or would Pete find a way to avoid it? Out of all the others, I find Pete to be the only sane one in there, so it's almost hard to believe to have Alex force him to rape that woman. If someone doesn't have any rapist tendencies, it just won't happen no matter how hard they try to forget their own humanity. That's just me, of course! :)

I also have this feeling that Pete almost enjoys his gang days because it's a break from his otherwise typical, mundane life of an unremarkable society. Teenagers can be rebellious, after all. That poor boy probably doesn't feel he's a good person even though he is.

Great chapter. I do hope he breaks out as a comic book artist, lol! He has a fan and that's me, whatever he wants to draw. Until then, I'll wait for the next update as patiently as I can!

- letitbexo
BlackMambaaa chapter 13 . 3/21/2012
Awww! Sweet! They are just so cute together! I can't wait to read more! Thank you Weasley for writing such a wonderful story :)
BlackMambaaa chapter 12 . 3/21/2012
Awww how adorable! I liked the intimate gesture of Pete holding Georgina's hand :) I like that they seem so comfortable around each other and that Madge didn't cause any trouble :)
BlackMambaaa chapter 11 . 3/21/2012
Oooh! Now we have some drama! Interesting! I can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter!
BlackMambaaa chapter 10 . 3/21/2012
Oh no! I hope whatever's coming up for Pete isn't too bad! I wonder if Pete will ever tell his Em the truth, but it's like he said, sometimes a lie is better than the truth.
BlackMambaaa chapter 9 . 3/21/2012
So John was in a shaika too, huh? Interesting! Georgina seems very tender towards Pete, she's very sweet. I wonder how things will develop between them over time :) and I'm glad Pete will get his much needed sleep.
BlackMambaaa chapter 8 . 3/20/2012
Very nice chapter! Poor Pete is very ifragile, isn't he? Does Matthew have feelings for Georgina? Hmmmmm
BlackMambaaa chapter 7 . 3/20/2012
I loved this chapter :) Georgina is just being so caring towards Pete, which I love :)
BlackMambaaa chapter 6 . 3/20/2012
Awwww Geogina is so sweet! I love seeing (well, reading) it all unfold!
BlackMambaaa chapter 5 . 3/20/2012
Aww poor, sweet Pete! He's in really bad shape, isn't he? I have a feeling Georgina's going to 'save' him somehow!