Reviews for Pass the Soap, Please
BananaLover chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
Hey! Bro or uh, Sis I'm not sure because um, the username is a bit confusing for me right now... so, yeah. great story, and a very rare coupling too. so, nice job on this. post it on archiveofourown and I will be leaving you some kind of like mark called 'kudos' so, yeah. BYYYYYEEEE!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Loved that last part with McGonagall :)
shezlarr chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
i . want . MORE ! (sorry, didn't mean to sound rude)

THAT WAS AMAZING :D i wish wish wish you could develop this into a short story, OR EVEN A LONGER ONE! i've just fell inlove with this pairing that you established so well! its love 3

YOU'RE BRILLIANT!
Leally chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Never thought Percy could "top" Oliver, but that was just perfect :-) I like your humour very much too!
NeverthelessTwin chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Ah bless, they're adorable.
darrencrissisonesexyhobbit chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
as of now i ship Oliver/Percy this was great.
blueskiesandbutterflies chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
So cute! Loved Oliver in this! Great job!
musme chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
I like it
FemaleSpock chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Ahaha, this is just brilliant! I love McGonagall's role in all this too!
pinote007 chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Awwww! I never thought Oliver and Percy could be together like this, but I think you convinced me! ;) (Neither I thought Oliver could be bottom... but I do think you convinced me of that too!)

I hope you'll write a lot of similar stuff in the future, and if you do, I'll definitely read them!

pinote007
alykat14 chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
I definitely liked it! Honestly, I like the boy/boy stories best ;)
Schermionie chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
I remember the first fic I read by you was Percy/Oliver, so it was kind of fun to come back to that again. The concept of this was really quite funny; I can definitely see Percy doing something like that, using the rules to his advantage, and the inclusion of Minerva made this even better. I have a soft spot for her and her piercing glare... This line was just hilarious: "I have enough things to do without Mr Weasley's constant naggi—requests." Ahahaha. Poor Minerva. xD

I'm going to be honest and say that the smut wasn't really to my liking. Shower!sex is a kink of mine, I will admit that, but I felt that it was all rather rushed. I'm afraid it just didn't really do it for me.

I did quite like the rest of the story, though, especially how Oliver started using posher language because of Percy. It was well structured, too; I loved its conclusion, how it began in Minerva's office and ended there, too.

The smut wasn't to my liking, but overall this was an amusing and well written story. I hope you continue to write for this pairing.

~S

P.S. Sorry for not being around lately. :/
GrandeVanillaSkimLatte chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Awesome concept for a fic. Loved Oliver's POV.
chobnbeese chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
*big grin*

I love Percy/Oliver. I don't know why, but I just do. And this was just wonderful.

The ending made me laugh. Percy with a secret and asking for permission to ravage his favorite Quidditch captain.