Reviews for Some Kind Of Beautiful
CityCat chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
This was an interesting take on Attia and Keiro's fickle love/hate relationship, but one recurring thought surfaced to mind: that escalated quickly. I didn't expect Attia to just tear down all walls of her meticulous caution and dive right into Keiro's hands like Alice jumping in the rabbit hole. To start with, she doesn't even trust Keiro because she looks past superficial facades and judges him by his actions rather than words. So many unanswered questions here that I can't quite see the pairing happen yet.

If I could offer a suggestion to make this story better, I'd try incorporating internal factors to play into the chemistry, such as Keiro's materialistic possessiveness or Attia's insecurity. A deeper look into the characters will explain why and how they complete each other. The phrase you used, "ugly-but-not-ugly Keiro" taps directly into the theme of beauty, correct? You can take this wherever you want, but definately keep the self-debate going as the story progresses. For bonus points and a standing ovation, you can go full-circle and pilfer from Attia's and Keiro's past memories of each other before they officially met to enhance the true feelings they have from each other. These kinds of elements separate true discovery of romance from some fling to just roll with and see what happens. And yes, the last sentence tied it off like a Christmas bow!

I hope you'll continue this. I'm not asking for a sexy scene quite yet because it might be too early for 4th base. Take it like a rich cup of coffee. Don't gulp it down in one go when you can savor the taste longer and fuller with little sips. It will take you longer to build it up, but the effect will be well worth the effort. Thank you for reading my little review; I certainly appreciate it. Write on, Silent Knight!
AzBeMe chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
*runs around squealing like a fan girl * MY O.T.P. is being noticed YAY !
BlackAngelWings1010 chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
do makeit m and add a sex scene, cuz i really want to see where this goes. like for me, if i was attia, I woould be lkindof embarrased in the morning.
That70schick09 chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Awesome! Very in character I thought. Loved it :3
BlackPuma137 chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
This was kinda perfect. Just saying :)
Idk chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Really good :D
Katriana Freelander chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
That was sooo sweet... And I'm not usually this sappy... But I loved it, I seroously did!
BubblegumLight chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
I'm probably the only one but I think that you could probably skip the sex scene. Focus more on the emotions because most people working with this couple seem to like sex scenes for some reason...
Person2 chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
You should definitely do another story of Attia and Keiro and add some sexual scenes.
Person chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Add sex scenes
Pynnelopi chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Nice. I reeeally like the Attia/Keiro pairing, it's perfect. But, I'm not gonna leave a long review cause it makes my virgin mind feel guilty. But still. Continue, please!
Gagagamer101 chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
That was extremely hot! You have talent my friend. I agree with you, KeiroxAttia just WORKS. I hope there will be a bit more romance in the second book. Great story, I hope you write more of this pairing.
rosepetals98 chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Ooh, I do like this. I just finished Incarceron and I'm looking forward to reading Sapphique. I really like the pairing of Keiro and Attia, but strangely, this is the only one I found with this pairing. And I have to say that you did an excellent job. And you totally kept it in character, which is always a nice touch. And Keiro's confession is so like him, though obviously, it wasn't really romantic. Because Keiro's Keiro. And you described Attia's thoughts really well, so good job. I hope you write more AttiaxKeiro fics soon!
OrchidI007711 chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
That was hot! I understand what you mean in the both books it's like Attia started liking Finn from the beginning without really knowing him. In ways Finn was taken by Claudia's beauty when he first saw her. Of course Keiro and Attia don't get along, but makes everyone wonder if there's sexual tension between them.

I really liked how you wrote about Attia's own personal quality that there is a hidden fire that dwells in her, that makes her beautiful in her own way. It's just the guys don't really notice in the series, because she's just a ex dog-slave/friend.

It also makes me question though Claudia and Attia are very opposite from one another but, have almost the same physical features in someway. Both have brown eyes, dark brown hair, though it always made me wonder if these two characters could of been related and they just didn't know it.

Enjoyed the story, great job!:)