Reviews for Not So Silly
midlifecrisses chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Hawt damn! Beautiful!
CyberWarlock chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
That was such a nice story. I enjoyed the way you wrote dave.
DualWielding chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Wow. That was wonderful. Beautiful and passionate. I love how you describe Dave's feelings for Kurt.

This is my favorite line:

"It was like he was framed by pure elegance, like the red of drapes in an opera house where Kurt was the star and the world was beautiful only to accentuate him."

That's a perfect description. It's exactly how I see him.

Thank you for this. Keep writing, please.
boredandhomealone chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Gonna have me some sweet dreams tonight! :-D
PurtFiend chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Sweet story. Love your writing style. I read this after reading your other great story. I don't know how I missed this!
SwinPcestN chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Awesome awesome fic! love the beginning i can totally feel Dave's despair. Continue with the good work!
Aetheriata chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Oh. Oh my.

I... I'll just... uhm...

This is wonderful (I am running out of adjectives, I need synonyms .).

I am no big fan of someone singing for someone else (I always feel ashamed, even if it isn't me singing and it's SO romantic), but I loved Dave's choice of song.

And the way he wormed his way into Kurt's life and heart.

His outing was pretty evil though...

And the ending was so sweet and hot...

Amazing piece you wrote here!
Anonomatopoeia chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Not bad! But I think you typo'd your title on the main page. I saw at karofsky_hummel and on the top of your fic that it's titled Not So Silly, but on the main page of FF.n it says Not So Simple. Whoops?
megz chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
that was amazing so sexy and sweet!
Ella Greggs chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
"It was like he was framed by pure elegance, like the red of drapes in an opera house where Kurt was the star and the world was beautiful only to accentuate him" - gorgeous line.
KarofskyIsKing chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
? WTF ?

Rewrite ... please.

? Seriously dude, WTF ?
debraelq chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Beautiful story!
Lolee Ann chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
This was beautiful. I loved the relationship between Santana and Dave. I can imagine them walking around town at night, laughing, being able to open up to each other. I loved the serenade and the Dave's love for Kurt. So heartbreaking and wonderful. Thanks for this story. I hope you write many more.