Reviews for Human Habitation
aims2009 chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Beautiful story! So ic and so believable!
aims2009 chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Beautiful story! So ic and so believable!
pisces317 chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
This was interesting. Thanks for writing it!
blackmare chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Replying to my own story to say thanks to Heidinanookie for the kind words, but also to clarify something. I don't normally do this, but the vitriol I'm seeing toward Cuddy among a lot of House/Wilson fans is bothering me.

Yes, I write - and adore - House and Wilson. I understand why a lot of people are angry with Cuddy. But I don't agree that Cuddy is a bitch. I think she and House love each other and so they both lied to themselves that they could make it work, and the result was a train wreck. That tends to happen when human beings let their hearts take over in place of their brains.

This is exactly why I never wanted House/Cuddy to happen, but nope, I don't think her mistakes, however serious, make Cuddy a bitch any more than House's many serious blunders make him just an asshole.

Okay, climbing off my soapbox now. :-) Thanks to everyone who's been reading, commenting, or simply lurking. I really appreciate it.
Heidinanookie chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Aw, beautiful! Don't you agree that Cuddy's a bitch? It was clear from the start that she doesn't understand House AT ALL. She just doesn't get him. She's not good enough for him, on top of just not being GOOD for him. I'm as certain as you are that House won't jump off that balcony, though I'm grateful that the writers dare to consider the possibility of suicide and play with the idea a bit. It's only logical. To be honest, I though he was going to take the whole bottle of pills at the end of the last season, and I was even more convinced that he'd do it after ending up in the same position on the bathroom floor yet again. But he's still alive. And if he's not dead by the end of the season, it looks like he'll stay alive.

I'm very glad Wilson is still there to support him. I can totally see things happening like they did in your story here. (btw, would you like to read something I wrote the last time House was on the bathroom floor? Just to see if it's any good for publishing?)

heidi
rslhilson chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Everything about this was so beautiful. Even the little things, like capitalizing "Serious Conversations," didn't go unnoticed. Lovely, lovely piece.
melsshortformelody chapter 1 . 3/12/2011