Reviews for On Strange Wings
cpt blueice navy chapter 1 . 5/20
Nice story
Shirosaki Kizuro chapter 6 . 4/15
All the characterization hath been done perfectly.
SpiralAK chapter 9 . 11/29/2015
I read this not too long ago and was blown away by its quality. You really get the characters and while Ragna and Tsubaki's relationship progressed pretty quickly, it was still well-done. It's pretty stunning how you got two characters who never interacted before into a relationship and made it a natural, organic progression while staying true to those characters.

Your fight scenes were pretty good, too, and they were another example of your great understanding of the characters. The divergences and reactions were well-plotted as well and at no point did I think that it was truly implausible for a scene to happen in so-and-so way.

Fantastic work.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/2/2015
Alright, this is already funny. Blazblue really doesn't have enough fanfics, nice to find a good one with a continuation, something I can read over time.
SilverIceRing chapter 9 . 8/29/2014
For something that (if your first chapter is to be believed) you labeled as a "crack pairing" from the get-go, you really ended up running with it quite far, huh? It even influenced a whole lot of your other stories, although I only took a short glance. Talk about a reversal.

Well, it was an amazing story, I gotta say. The only part that I could have complained about was how easy to open up Ranga was in the first chapter or two. But then again, there had to be some tweaking done if he was going to connect with... well, anyone really. Even with only two games under my belt, I know well by now that guy just won't reveal anything or get involved with anyone if he can help it.

Still, everything after that was an incredible ride. One that actually made me go on reading all the way until now, at the wee hours of the morning. Thanks for that.
sigmund chapter 9 . 1/2/2014
Awesome story! Now, on to the sequel! I'll probably marathon it.
knightinred chapter 9 . 1/1/2014
I'm not a fan of Ragbaki, but your way of telling the story was simply awesome; I almost forgot that this is not a fanfic. Gonna read At Fate's Hands now
Inuyasha's apprentice chapter 9 . 8/30/2013
I found this from your thread at Dustloop and wow. This was great. The characterization for all characters were spot on and now I have a new ship! :D
mysteriousguy898 chapter 2 . 7/20/2013
Arakune vs. Tsubaki: "You dare bring light to my lair? YOU MUST DIE!"

As a side note, you did a great job with the way Arakune talks. Everyone else, too. Stellar work!
ColinatorGX chapter 9 . 6/11/2013
I really really liked this story! At some parts I thought things were moving too fast, or that the feelings of our two main characters were developing fast, but overall, I loved the development and the way you handled it.
I'm awed at how well you managed to write Ragna x Tsubaki and also make quite the good story out of it. Well done.
mysteriousguy898 chapter 9 . 3/20/2013
The fight scenes were AWESOME! I'm going to go favorite the sequel now. Oh, and you set the romance at the right pace, too. Not too fast, not too slow. Excellent work!
Castigar0 chapter 9 . 3/10/2013
A really good story, I love Blazblue and Ragna is my favourite character.

I do hope you do a follow on, this story has made me like Ragna/Tsubaki XD
Rocketfist chapter 9 . 2/27/2013
That...was an awesome ride...thank you...for this amazing experience...and a taste of new possible romance pairing view...
Rocketfist chapter 8 . 2/27/2013
Well...I hope it's not too late to intergrate Tsubaki a Izayoki Murakumo Unit look-like...
Rocketfist chapter 5 . 2/27/2013
This stuff is too intense for me...especially in text format...heartpounding...