Reviews for Everybody's Doing It
SammiLoves2Write chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
Awe this was so cute!
-Sammi
VERYMALFOY chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
This is really well written. I love Rachel's thoughts about sex and her turmoil. Puck's great. He's completely in character, even when he was giving Rachel advice. There was a connection between the two of them. At the end of your fic they weren't a couple, but I think that they were able to relate to one another.

Anyway, I live the writing. I love Rachel's thoughts, and I love how they didn't end in a relationship or secretly profess their undying love for eachother. This seems way more realistic than a lot of other fics.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
I loved this! So flippin cute and I really think there should have been something like this on the show. Rachel is the strongest chick in the world if all of the crap guys have put her through didn't leave its scars. They should really adress that. Adorable Puckleberry!
lizzybennettdarcy chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Great story. Thanks!
loveruins chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
love this so much! puck is so sweet :)
KatrickLover chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Perfection. I have no other words for this.
CarmillaD chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Woah, now this paragraph really surprised me:

"She doesn't like Lauren that much. She doesn't know why Puck's so interested in her, either, because she's really mean to him. She's really mean in general, and there's already enough of that going around. Maybe it's his thing, though. Santana... Quinn... Maybe he just likes evil b*tches. It wouldn't surprise her. His mom's a b*tch, too, and she would never, ever say that out loud to anyone, of course, but it's the truth. So really, if Freud is to be believed, it's no wonder he keeps falling for the b*tchiest girls in school."

I mean, OK, I agree with Lauren being way too harsh with Puck, but never expected Rachel to put Puck's mom in the same category as Santana, Quinn and Lauren. Well, have to admit is an original twist since normally both women like a lot each other.

On the other side, the honest and open conversation between Rachel and Puck was fantastic. Great job!
Ellyka chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
I really like your fic. While reading it I thought about every word you have written and it makes perfect sense. I kind of know how Rachel feels - I could calmly say that she was pretty calm about it. The last few paragraphs made me actually cry because I realized that if I had someone to talk to about these things like Rachel, I would not have a problem and the story would have probably not made me cry.

So, I know it sounds cheezy and corny and most probably very stupid, but thank you. It is a great story.
Calli Wall chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
This is really wonderful. Go Puck!
Mariiie-Mars chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Oh I loved it! I wish we could get Puckleberry on the show, even as friends, I can't stand always Rachel pining after Finn like that.

I adored the final conversation between Puck and Rachel, it felt very true to both of them.

Thanks for writing this and I look forward to reading to you soon.

xoxo
LindsaylovesPacey chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
You are such an awesome writer that I can actually see this happening in an episode of Glee! I loved it, I actually truly believe that's how Puck will always be with Rachel!
StormN624 chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Oh man I loved this! You always acknowledge the important things that the Glee producers seem to forget. The things that have me growling at my TV in anger and frustration. If you have any plans for another multi chapter, I nominate this fic to be the jump off.
hpfan718 chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
great story! Now if only that happened on the show...*sigh* a girl can dream cant' she?
GingerGleek chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
LOVE this, a lot. I love the way you address the issues Rachel probably has because of everything, and how she went from the way she was in Celibacy Club last year to the way she is now. So well done! :)
Bonesluver chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Perfect and so accurate. I loved this and wish we could get a little Puckleberry friendship because I have had enough of Rachel pining after Finn. I personally find it incredibly boing now. I hope after this next episode that we are done with it for at least a while. Sorry, needed to rant after I saw the previews for episode 16.

This was a fantastic one-shot but I would love if you added another chapter where Rachel tells Finn off or something and actually takes Puck's advice to heart. I think this also has the makings of a multi chapter fic. I love when authors are so amazing that I never want to stop reading their stories and that is exactly how I feel when I read this. Very well written and the characters were portrayed perfectly.