Reviews for Swordmaster
ar111 chapter 1 . 10/25
noice cool beans
Nikotehfox chapter 1 . 2/17
I love this so much! Luffy and Zoro are absolutely perfect here. :) This is a great look into the possible future of the Strawhats and I enjoyed reading it. Thank you!
Sesshomarusama3 chapter 1 . 2/7
This. This right here, needs to happen in canon. This is amazing!
Convenient Alias chapter 1 . 6/8/2016
Ah, so it wasn't a coincidence that it was like Zoro's first battle with Mihawk. Zoro did it on purpose in recognition of the kid's spirit. Interesting.
Zoro as mentor and idol is a lot of fun. I wonder what will happen when the two meet again someday.
Thorn D. Cinni chapter 1 . 3/8/2016
Is Mihawk dead?
Totally Kawaii chapter 1 . 2/9/2016
Incredible incredible job. Can't pick just one part I love, but the characterization was absolutely pitch perfect and I'm delighted to have read this story. Can't wait to read your others!
The Madness Of My Life chapter 1 . 1/9/2016
Another fic added to my ever growing list of head-canons!

It really feels like a scenario that could happen in the manga, you really managed to capture the feel of One Piece in this fic~
Raj8 chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
A very interesting look at seeing someone who will one day take a title that means so much for you, but it's because that title means so much to you that you want your successor to be someone who matches or even surpasses you even if it means that you will lose the title.
Khelek-sul Renai chapter 1 . 12/11/2015
I have clearly been reading on AO3 too much recently, I went to push Kudos as soon as I finished this...

Anyway, I like it. This is an interesting look into the mindset of the Greatest Swordman-any greatest swordsman-and how he would react to finding the challenger that would one day unseat them from the title. I like how Zoro slowly showed more honor to his challenger as Erec showed more of his potential to be like he had been, and I love that Erec was able to see that from near the very beginning. Really, that final message to the kid would drive him harder and farther even than the determination that he had on it's own, or the fact that the world's greatest swordsman actually thought he was worth more than use the quick use of one blade...

I love your last line here. Well written. Good read.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2015
I like it! It's so Zoro, and so very One Piece as well. Could be something out of the show, really! You captured that spirit of it perfectly in this fic!
Kurohana1 chapter 1 . 11/14/2015
I loved the way Mihawk and Zoro's right mimiced Zoro and Erec's fight! The characterization was fantastic. Your story was really enjoyable to read!
Madam Death chapter 1 . 8/13/2015
It was really good thank you for writing.
conan.lagace chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
Gods that was beautiful. I loved it
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2015
This is one of my favorite oneshots of all time and fandoms and I reallt should have known it was written by you!
I NEVER get tired of reading this, no matter how many times I've read it. It's, simply put, masterfully written. *hopes some kind soul will draw manga fanart for this*

Totally enjoued the read! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
...*whistles*

Even though it felt a bit like Mihawk vs. Zoro (reprise), it was quite a good read. Loved seeing how Zoro feels lonely at the top and seeing the fight from Zoro's poing of view!

Now I feel like going back and reading the MihawkZoro fight all over again... Urk. XD
Thank you for writing this piece!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »