Reviews for Swordmaster
I like it! It's so Zoro, and so very One Piece as well. Could be something out of the show, really! You captured that spirit of it perfectly in this fic!
Kurohana1 chapter 1 . 11/14
I loved the way Mihawk and Zoro's right mimiced Zoro and Erec's fight! The characterization was fantastic. Your story was really enjoyable to read!
Madam Death chapter 1 . 8/13
It was really good thank you for writing.
conan.lagace chapter 1 . 8/5
Gods that was beautiful. I loved it
This is one of my favorite oneshots of all time and fandoms and I reallt should have known it was written by you!
I NEVER get tired of reading this, no matter how many times I've read it. It's, simply put, masterfully written. *hopes some kind soul will draw manga fanart for this*

Totally enjoued the read! :D

Even though it felt a bit like Mihawk vs. Zoro (reprise), it was quite a good read. Loved seeing how Zoro feels lonely at the top and seeing the fight from Zoro's poing of view!

Now I feel like going back and reading the MihawkZoro fight all over again... Urk. XD
Thank you for writing this piece!
AyumiUK chapter 1 . 4/18
For some reason, I was really expecting Zoro to carve a 'z' instead of an 'x'. I mean, it's even three slashes-one for each sword! XD
Draco Oblivion chapter 1 . 4/9
Hehe, this was kinda awesome. Gonna guess Erec from the Erec Rex series or sir Erec of Erec and Enide. Yes, I did look it up... But only after first reading some of the reviews to try and find the answer :P
Just read this again. I love it!
BlatantBookworm chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
This is stunning. I love this idea. And Zoro seeing himself in a new kid? Perfect.
The Phantom Dragon chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
GAH! I was falling asleep (it's 4:20 AM) now I'm wide awake and begging for MORE!
XxCarneliaxX chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
I love it; it's brilliant
JoojooBrother chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
These types of fics always have a bittersweet flavor to them. The end of One Piece is such a despairing notion, it hurts to think about.

Nonetheless, I still loved it. Kudos!
Lady of the Shards chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
I really like this. I can see all of them reacting like this. This was fun.
Mercenary Flyer chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
I like this story. I feel like it could be actual canon to One Piece, which is rarely a bad thing in Fanfiction.

Good Job!