Reviews for Swordmaster
Just read this again. I love it!
BlatantBookworm chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
This is stunning. I love this idea. And Zoro seeing himself in a new kid? Perfect.
The Phantom Dragon chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
GAH! I was falling asleep (it's 4:20 AM) now I'm wide awake and begging for MORE!
XxCarneliaxX chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
I love it; it's brilliant
JoojooBrother chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
These types of fics always have a bittersweet flavor to them. The end of One Piece is such a despairing notion, it hurts to think about.

Nonetheless, I still loved it. Kudos!
Lady of the Shards chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
I really like this. I can see all of them reacting like this. This was fun.
Mercenary Flyer chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
I like this story. I feel like it could be actual canon to One Piece, which is rarely a bad thing in Fanfiction.

Good Job!
eagermeager chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
This... makes a whole lot of sense. Loved the way you explored Zoro's/Mihawks motivation regarding their first meeting. Interesting that it's all about perspective.

I wonder though, if this story wouldn't be a better read if the summary didn't include the final line. It simply doesn't have that 'oomph' to it- you know it's coming.
KannaMatsumoto chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
It's a very good story, but it would've been even better if the challenger had been a girl. You know, in Kuinas memory.
Tsuki107 chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Loved it :)
Kagehana.Tsukio chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
SHIT MAN THR FEEEEEEEEEEEEELS FROM THIS! I CAN'T STOP FUCKIG TREMBLING FROM HOW UTTERLY EPIC THIS THING WAS! FUCK! THIS WAS FUCKING AMAZING! GAH-! GODS THE FEEEEELLLLLLLSSSSSSS!
SimplyFox chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
ASDFGHJKLSO GOOD!
:U
dandiwishes chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Whoa! I loved that moment when Sanji woke Zoro up for watch and they trade blows casually. That speaks more than anything else about how much they've been through together, to me.

I love the parallels drawn between Zoro's battle with Mihawk and then with Erec. I also love how Luffy understands, because of course he would! xD

I think you've dealt pretty well with the emotions in this. (:
Endless Strategy Games chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Perfect. I try not to use the word lightly, but this story is so... well, don't make me say it twice. Obviously your writing was well paced and everyone is in-character. The story is good, a popular idea done better than most. But most of all, I just have to thank you for making a fic with Luffy as the pirate king. Half the fans think it would be best if Luffy followed in Roger's footsteps to a tee, and suffered his same fate. But the alternative is much more interesting! Sailing around toe world as pirate king, fighting for territory, visiting every uncharted island as Nami continues her world map, revisiting Alabasta... I just love it. Thanks for that.
calliopechild chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Another awesome Zoro fic. You did a great job of getting in his head again; the characterization was dead on. I can totally see Zoro doing this someday, see this as being the way the title is passed down, like the ones with the title choose who will carry it next just as much (if not more than) as the challengers themselves. Very neat job, and another fun fic.