Reviews for Swordmaster
Madam Death chapter 1 . 8/13
It was really good thank you for writing.
conan.lagace chapter 1 . 8/5
Gods that was beautiful. I loved it
This is one of my favorite oneshots of all time and fandoms and I reallt should have known it was written by you!
I NEVER get tired of reading this, no matter how many times I've read it. It's, simply put, masterfully written. *hopes some kind soul will draw manga fanart for this*

Totally enjoued the read! :D
...*whistles*

Even though it felt a bit like Mihawk vs. Zoro (reprise), it was quite a good read. Loved seeing how Zoro feels lonely at the top and seeing the fight from Zoro's poing of view!

Now I feel like going back and reading the MihawkZoro fight all over again... Urk. XD
Thank you for writing this piece!
AyumiUK chapter 1 . 4/18
For some reason, I was really expecting Zoro to carve a 'z' instead of an 'x'. I mean, it's even three slashes-one for each sword! XD
Draco Oblivion chapter 1 . 4/9
Hehe, this was kinda awesome. Gonna guess Erec from the Erec Rex series or sir Erec of Erec and Enide. Yes, I did look it up... But only after first reading some of the reviews to try and find the answer :P
Just read this again. I love it!
BlatantBookworm chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
This is stunning. I love this idea. And Zoro seeing himself in a new kid? Perfect.
The Phantom Dragon chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
GAH! I was falling asleep (it's 4:20 AM) now I'm wide awake and begging for MORE!
XxCarneliaxX chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
I love it; it's brilliant
JoojooBrother chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
These types of fics always have a bittersweet flavor to them. The end of One Piece is such a despairing notion, it hurts to think about.

Nonetheless, I still loved it. Kudos!
Lady of the Shards chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
I really like this. I can see all of them reacting like this. This was fun.
Mercenary Flyer chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
I like this story. I feel like it could be actual canon to One Piece, which is rarely a bad thing in Fanfiction.

Good Job!
eagermeager chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
This... makes a whole lot of sense. Loved the way you explored Zoro's/Mihawks motivation regarding their first meeting. Interesting that it's all about perspective.

I wonder though, if this story wouldn't be a better read if the summary didn't include the final line. It simply doesn't have that 'oomph' to it- you know it's coming.
KannaMatsumoto chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
It's a very good story, but it would've been even better if the challenger had been a girl. You know, in Kuinas memory.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »